|Leader||Douglas J Hunley|
The Republic of Cypheri is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Douglas J Hunley with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, state-planned economy, and soft-spoken computers. The compassionate, cheerful population of 12.246 billion Cypherians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zion. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Cypherian economy, worth a remarkable 3,462 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 282,732 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-dollar treacle machine, airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path, Air Cypheri is rumored to receive more government funding than the Cypherian Air Force, and people are raising their middle finger to non-digital currencies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cypheri's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Science.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cypheri was endorsed by The Insane Zombie Nudist Colony of LadyRebels.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, people are raising their middle finger to non-digital currencies.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, Air Cypheri is rumored to receive more government funding than the Cypherian Air Force.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-dollar treacle machine.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, snap elections are called over every minor impasse.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, both criminals and civilians are DOA.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, humble workers tempt fate for a taste of airline caviar.
Endorsements Received: 170 » Tsunamy, Drugged Monkeys, FreeFishers, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Farengeto, The Solar System Scope, Auphelia, Darakin, Oxsania, Moreana, Abarri, Curlyhoward, Jehenna, Centristvill, Bod Wareenaland, Hanguk-Nippon, Rebel-topia, Aidenfieeld, Ridehale, Volaworand, Sedunn, Calistan, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Nova Montron, North Kanuckistan, Beepee, Isokenzar, Xandev, USNE2018, Herbert Island, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Drystar, Nowa Europa, Changolandia, Amerion, PenguinPies, Zaelith, Maeiland, Mapico, Bear Connors Paradiso, Unielvan Millorvium, Bleakfoot, Fasire, Bawkie, Holy Free, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, and 120 others.Anserisa, The Worst army of, Marinho Islands, Markla, Shefino, Corgitopiaa, South Western Korea, Laamiva, Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Bohenia, Tepertopia, Phanama, Myhomecountry, Steviland, Enlightened Australasia, Blondiesland, Holota, Treir, Truskawkoland, Shuckle Empire, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Arvan Irawer, Proctethia, NIGHTRAY, Westenhald, Western Fardelshufflestein, Oxyliteral, The Island of Sorna, United States of Belvaria, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Rectionk, Doundaly, Ragabania, Kaleidescooptopia, Beblahbleblo, Moridine, Freedoom, New Sanet, Kiani, Danily, Linguiniland, Anatasha, Great Marsinia, Saint Horror, Drew Durrnil, Saciu, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Yaravia, The naked people, Malmsia, New Plant, New American Dictatorship, Aurcania, Gonrati, Immund, Cereskia 2, Ambirich, Tyflugian, Arscanesia, Transtemporal Shifts, Raidener, The Haughtherlands, A Place Somewhere, Skaladoria, Kanatian Percocet, Ostavaria, Stephastan, The Woragopiria, Drvonia, Cucutenium, Sou Avida, Eleuthelrium, Makinius, Elora Nation, Erstavik, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Karimata, Berusturg, Donat Invadia, Ipugao, Monaque, Flumenvallis, Bonobiana, Eastern Bahia, Swinlorway, Brazilian impero2, Goom Bay, Esterwood, North Pernambuco, Leighester, Oppalli, Martiland, Shintoese, Leimarite Empire, Great Lothian, Froshar, Chernaya Zvezda, The republic of Konsa, Alienware Keyboards, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Doge Land, Democratic Chanum Ter Heak, Khal Papax, TescoPepsi, Mnemnovia, Tyrantistica, Fiparna, ARIAPOLIS01, Gennaretia, Comfed, Antwerpen1, Eae, Fankuwo, Shadeth, and LadyRebels.