The Kingdom of Kazhinskia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 755 million Kazhinskians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kilamonterra. The average income tax rate is 21.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Kazhinskian economy, worth 35.5 trillion Kragels a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 47,033 Kragels, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized, there's no representation without taxation, and the inside lane of every highway is for parked vehicles only. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Kazhinskia's national animal is the Kazhi Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kazhinskia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Dupanda.
- : Kazhinskia was endorsed by The Allied States of Driodal.
- : Kazhinskia was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Following new legislation in Kazhinskia, the inside lane of every highway is for parked vehicles only.
- : Kazhinskia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Kazhinskia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : Kazhinskia was endorsed by The Trans Rights of Eggraria.
- : Following new legislation in Kazhinskia, there's no representation without taxation.
- : Following new legislation in Kazhinskia, country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized.
- : Following new legislation in Kazhinskia, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Corgitopiaa, Cereskia 2, Holy Free, Achemar, Bawkie, Holota, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Ever Testing, The Haughtherlands, Tepertopia, Volaworand, Land Without Shrimp, Kringalia, Bleakfoot, Chernaya Zvezda, Sou Avida, Ebonhand, Donat Invadia, Amerion, Arscanesia, Bonobiana, Aidenfieeld, Wehraboos, PenguinPies, Sedunn, Farengeto, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Zataras, Concrete Slab, Flumenvallis, Esterwood, Skaladoria, Froshar, South Pernambuco, Brazilian impero2, Leimarite Empire, Nowa Europa, Kingson Island, Great Lothian, Rebel-topia, Tyrantistica, TescoPepsi, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Driodal, and Dupanda.