The Host Club of FreedomIand is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Ruch with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, devout population of 9.382 billion Freedomlandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pleasantville. The average income tax rate is 89.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient FreedomIandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,044 trillion cakes a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 111,358 cakes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Water fights now end with thousands dead, feeling like a winner comes at a price, ticket touts are blamed for the downfall of communism, and the Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FreedomIand's national animal is the turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : FreedomIand was endorsed by The 15 States of Fellon.
- : FreedomIand was endorsed by The Empire of EmpireBR.
- : FreedomIand was endorsed by The Republic of United Citizens.
- : FreedomIand was endorsed by The Tsardom of Nadarena.
- : FreedomIand was endorsed by The Vocaloid Republic of Palladion State.
- : FreedomIand was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : FreedomIand was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : FreedomIand was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Malayika.
- : FreedomIand was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Valerite.
- : FreedomIand voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Museums of Musical Heritage"".
Endorsements Received: 72 » Axdel, Debluu, Kurikia, Aquyia, Eastern Alksearia, Hizuru, Canadian Technocrats, Veterans Association, BearStackof2015, Aivintis, The Solar Ottomans, VW53Aland, The Soviet Texas Union, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Dragons Blood, Spiruvania, Empire of Dabiristan, Sandboxford, Pakitsk, Kuseropia Repubationtopia, Danelaw Scandinavia, Enlil, United China Nation, New Leganes, The united republican democratic states, Chalan, Brotherland, East Malaysia, East Deslang, Land of Corporations, Konneticut, Ribanzi, The Three States of Fortuna, Evrigenis, Agave, Blobon, Tofoon, Mardom, Osterai, Rikos Isles, The 7th Coalition of Alba, New Tokyo-3 City, Neko Girls, Money for ever, Nevertopia, Bogliqia, Tassirion, Republic of Restaks, The Marlands, Wiranath, and 22 others.Merlovich, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, New Black Earth, Zohaib, Reino De Latine, Tyrosalem, Rhealaliit, Kaldrbuth, Kond Mex Ethostorgel, Isole Ionie, Shauvania, Ridann, Roissyland, Urbi et orbi, Pekweng, Santa Dystopia, Valerite, Malayika, Palladion State, United Citizens, EmpireBR, and Fellon.