WA Delegate: The Parrot Excommunigate of Libertanny (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: the Pacific, Balder, 10000 Islands, the West Pacific, the Rejected Realms, the South Pacific, The North Pacific, Osiris, Lazarus, NationStates, Hyrule, The Sands, Europeia, Wintercrest, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Eientei Gensokyo, and 11 others.Slatos, Thaecia, PacificCon, Warzone PacificCon, The Union of Democratic States, Warzone Africa, Social Liberal Union, Frozen Circle, The Free Nations Region, The Kingdom of Great Britain, and Late Nite Festival.
Construction of embassies with The Consortium has commenced. Completion expected .
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Feeder, Founderless, Gargantuan, General Assembly, Map, Multi-Species, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, and 2 others.Role Player, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in The East Pacific
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, The East Pacific is ranked 8,807th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Welfarist Vizierdom of Pakitsk||Democratic Socialists||“Ec§ltsk ont Fr˘totsk”|
|2.||The Unified Tracts of Elejamie||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Inimicum quamvis humilem metuendem est”|
|3.||The Queen Of the Waltz of Feu de Glace||Left-wing Utopia||“Don't be afraid to dazzle us with your fire”|
|4.||The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle||Left-wing Utopia||“We cope with being on NationStates in different ways”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Castene||Democratic Socialists||“Per Aspera Ad Astra”|
|6.||The People's Republic of Chianski||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Workers and Oppressed Peoples of the World, Unite!”|
|7.||The Environmentalist Commune of Outer Verron Swicia Islands||Left-wing Utopia||“Nya nya, nyaaa”|
|8.||The Socialist Peoples Republics of The Soviet Space Commie Union||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Workers of the world unite -Karl Marx”|
|9.||The Catocracy of Catiania||Left-wing Utopia||“meow”|
|10.||The Socialist Commonwealth of Kelssek||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Unum cum virtute multorum”|
Regional Poll • CYOA: The Dark Lord, Part I
Voting opened 1 day 2 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The Empire of Jimmes departed this region for The Roleplay Chessboard.
- : The Kingdom of Royal Hampshire departed this region for Catholic Defense Order.
- : The Republic of Yutine was founded.
- : The Grand Duchy of Grand Russian Sovereignty was founded.
- : The Kingdom of Chadie was founded.
- : Mus scy kant ceased to exist.
- : Saosland ceased to exist.
- : Blue eagle ceased to exist.
- : Union of pacfic people ceased to exist.
- : Franco-belga ceased to exist.
The East Pacific Regional Message Board
U forgot to snip.
Read this if you don't know About TEP and us
Here are your first steps
Join the WA: page=un
Endorse Libertanny our delegate and leader
Endorse me if u feel like it
Look at the play maps we have:
But wait.. there's more!
If u're pedantic and want a LOT MORE information this will satisfy your party-pooping cravings:
Here's a general guide to the nature of each map, and what you'll experience if u join
Urth is very slow and on the TEP forums, which is a separate site
Valsora is old and slow but if you want to be sure to have a long game life for your nation, it's the ticket. It also has the most war, usually
Windsor is somewhat like a text version of Civikization 5. Economics, diplomacy and politics is more in depth than Valsora, and war isn't as frequent
Courisia is an older version of Windsor
Other than these, you can answer the issues that pop up. Depending on your answers, your nation's stats change and the kind of fictional country you want to build is modified
Note that NS issues are not that serious. You can answer an issue seriously and get ridiculous results. Just take it as a joke, chuckle and continue answering : )
The other things people do are:
1. create worlds (history, religion, technology, civilizations, etc) for your fictional nation and states, cities and people
Here are the 5 cardinal rules:
1. Don't triple post (posting 3 times in a row). Double posting is okay, but not recommended. After you make a post, do check the RMB (the place where you're reading this) and wait for someone else to post. Then make your next post
2a. No advertisements for regions. This region is TEP, and we use the [region][/region] tag like The East Pacific. To be on the safe side, don't link to any regions.
2b. No advertising for sites. You can post imgur images or Youtube links and so on, but don't go 'Oh, this site is awesome! You have to join' and then link us to your uncle's fairly-illegal questionably-human-rights-violating sweatshop
3. Don't directly insult people or seriously troll to truly hurt or offend people. Trolling should be done in a fun, joking manner (if you want to know more, sign up for my Trolling 101 class on Udemy)
4. Don't spam with meaningless posts. Example include but are not exclusive to:
5. Don't make sexual references of any kind. You will find some very slight pg-13ish material here and there, but please watch the RMB for a week before figuring out where the line is.
If you follow these simple rules, you'll have lots of time to learn rest as u go. Have fun!
How do i send Archives to this chat
u are my #1 salesman!
I will share my n00bie loyalty royalties with you....
how are things?