|Leader||Gorm den Gamle|
The Kongelige Forbund of Roliganistan is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Gorm den Gamle with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, complete lack of prisons, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 8.046 billion Roliganer enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hafnia. The average income tax rate is 7.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rolig economy, worth a remarkable 2,888 trillion Kroner a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 359,026 Kroner, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The new national anthem passes the Turing Test, parents often ask to see a credit report before lending money to their own children, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, and children are raised bilingual from an early age. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Roliganistan's national animal is the Playful Panda, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, parents often ask to see a credit report before lending money to their own children.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, the new national anthem passes the Turing Test.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, gossip magazines have pictures of Gorm den Gamle sunbathing on the beach with political rivals.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, future forecasters fearfully discuss grey goo and human obsolescence.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, babies are increasingly seen as a luxury.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Roliganistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, music teachers are commonly seen busking in order to fund their music programs.
Endorsements Received: 175 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Elejamie, Slys Paws, Davinhia, Lyontisia, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Biggstonia, Urimel, The Empire of Rijelv, Brotherland, Adavan, Wizardonia, Dragonia, Federated States of Zootron, Unger under over, Kangarawa, Lanagon, Drunken Seal Islands, Axdel, Asendavia, Am Echad, ReeK, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, H-Zhena, Wiranath, Riveraland, Mastariere, Socialist Holy American Empire, Peryn, Blobbo, Dark Edgyness, Squid Ruinosa, Endertopias, Republic of Berzerkistan, Ridann, VW53Aland, Amjedia, Freedom Fascists, Galve, Neruch, New Leganes, Eagas, Pakitsk, Trimmania, Bullpups, Taurora, Sansangra, Indrapore, and 125 others.Hizuru, New Bradenia Ghost, Rhealaliit, The Almighty Country, Kilkire, Talitoa, Broengtopia, The United Asian Republics, United China Nation, BearStackof2015, Aklevin, Aeljae, Adolanta, Akorial, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Barfleur, Cameronia Excellentia, Chria Deau, Chubaka, Abtracnt, Headpat Central, The United Neo American Union, Bytes, Kalaratri, CopyCato, The Underwood Industrial Empire, Libertanny, Enlil, Dreamersistan, Grossvietnam, Duracell, Euricanis, Enou, Firenation91, La xinga, Gemlon, 3 14159265358979323846264, Harro Waarudho, Hokolokia, Imperial Akatsuki, Iodinia, Impia Aghte, Kelsyth, Servants of Gizmo, Matdor, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Joundia, Kavel, Kucia, Liberstankonia, Kublam, East Malaysia, Kyrloth, The Death Syndicate, Evrigenis, Mahatakutana, Martonica, Monezambique, Monteconstance, Rainbow Vests, The Militarius Imperium, North Insomnia, New Liberitad, Nifalembria Zamingstan, Nigon, Yelkinam, FreedomIand, Rage Mage, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Zukchiva, Todd McCloud, Calbee, Propwash, Hobbesistan, Plazland, Republic of New India, Bzux, Trulu, Schrebia, Freedomindia, Lingu, Rohanland, Ripsylvania, Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, Khadah, Mays Austrian Nation, Yossito II, Distro-Spartica, Quinto Piano, Under Sea Desert, Tallegaesia, A mean old man, Tassirion, Centrical Union, Technocraticofgivus, Santa Dystopia, Arcady-Asclepia, Chriona, Survivoristan, Gyp Land, Samaltak True, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Merlovich, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Ephem, Modra, Oofery, Pasedonia, Bachtendekuppen, Layngderfleethe, Kavanos, Horn of Havenkaap, Castle Federation, ArenaC, Neue Leipzig, and Gormhuth.