The Republic of Harro Waarudho is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Gin with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 18.558 billion Espadas enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Las Noches. The average income tax rate is 72.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Espadian economy, worth a remarkable 3,067 trillion Jutsus a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 165,271 Jutsus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Gin has been nicknamed 'Robomop', 'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept, and photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Gin's bedroom. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Harro Waarudho's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Gin's bedroom.
- : Harro Waarudho was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Harro Waarudho voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept.
- : Harro Waarudho voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Harro Waarudho endorsed The Kingdom of United Islands of Romania.
- : Harro Waarudho was endorsed by The Kingdom of United Islands of Romania.
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, 'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office.
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, Gin has been nicknamed 'Robomop'.
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, social media sites go into shutdown for days at a time to censor user content.
Endorsements Received: 128 » A Slanted Black Stripe, New Leganes, Freedom Fascists, Brotherland, Propwash, Davinhia, ReeK, Axdel, Kangarawa, Headpat Central, Ridann, VW53Aland, Wiranath, Republic of Berzerkistan, United China Nation, Hizuru, Bullpups, Enlil, BearStackof2015, Talitoa, Kilkire, Pakitsk, Kalaratri, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Euricanis, Grossvietnam, Roliganistan, Asendavia, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Amjedia, Rainbow Vests, Ripsylvania, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, FreedomIand, Pekweng, A mean old man, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, Serkin, Layngderfleethe, Oofery, Coruh, Cacnesia, Debluu, Wakeopolis, Dravida India, CheeseBurrito, and 78 others.From New World, Roma IV, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Kublam, Dannemarie, Fellon, Spiruvania, Empire of Dabiristan, Blobbo, Under Upper Antartica, Adolanta, Veterans Association, West Swedania, Aquyia, Formaro, Fanderia, Aivintis, Preat, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, The Solar Ottomans, British Calradia, Sandboxford, Distro-Spartica, Auslivia, Canadian Technocrats, Sansangra, Kuseropia Repubationtopia, Albrook, Xorvo, Wanabe, Arcadiam, Konneticut, East Deslang, Ribanzi, Perah, Romanoddle Republic, Evrigenis, Agave, Blobon, Osterai, Mardom, Azureano, Rikos Isles, Valerite, Neko Girls, Money for ever, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Republic of Restaks, Exitos, Hosoven, Lakon-oui, The Marlands, New Black Earth, ReReReRepublic, Anzerstadium-Stadwelfheim, Merlovich, The 7th Coalition of Alba, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, Nociav, Clarence-Voslage, FREEHELL, Tea Jol, New Missoura, Frankinstan, Zohaib, Kond Mex Ethostorgel, Washingtonian Order, Kaldrbuth, Isole Ionie, Eagas, Tyrosalem, New Sandsnionion, Sarikaya Komzin, Chalan, Melitalcoland, and United Islands of Romania.