The Rogue Nation of Wallanda is a colossal, genial nation, notable for its deadly medical pandemics, rampant corporate plagiarism, and strictly enforced bedtime. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 8.183 billion Wallandans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 14.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wallandan economy, worth a remarkable 2,556 trillion Wallabies a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 312,422 Wallabies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Snitches get riches, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume, new treatments are rejected if they cannot be explained using only one-syllable words, and pristine wilderness has been trashed in the quest for cheaper oil. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Wallanda's national animal is the Penguin, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Wallanda, pristine wilderness has been trashed in the quest for cheaper oil.
- : Following new legislation in Wallanda, new treatments are rejected if they cannot be explained using only one-syllable words.
- : Following new legislation in Wallanda, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume.
- : Following new legislation in Wallanda, snitches get riches.
- : Wallanda voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Wallanda was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential and the Top 5% for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Following new legislation in Wallanda, Wallanda City's main city thoroughfare has been blocked by a row of leyland cypresses that mysteriously appeared overnight.
- : Following new legislation in Wallanda, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Following new legislation in Wallanda, belief that Leader is a lizard-person from outer space has reached an all-time high.
- : Wallanda was endorsed by The Republic of Opifex Concilium.
Endorsements Received: 114 » Amerion, Farengeto, Wehraboos, North Kanuckistan, Aidenfieeld, Bawkie, PenguinPies, Beepee, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Sedunn, The Worst army of, Mapico, Tsunamy, Marinho Islands, Volaworand, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Shefino, Sandaoguo, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Laamiva, Hanguk-Nippon, Tepertopia, Land Without Shrimp, Phanama, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Nowa Europa, Rebel-topia, Treir, Holota, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Proctethia, Westenhald, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaleidescooptopia, Beblahbleblo, Danily, Saint Horror, Holy Free, New Sanet, Kiani, Drystar, and 64 others.Indolos, Skaladoria, CostaLisa, Saciu, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Drew Durrnil, Yaravia, The naked people, Darakin, Gonrati, Arvan Irawer, Immund, Cereskia 2, Ambirich, The Haughtherlands, Arscanesia, Ostavaria, Raidener, Cucutenium, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Stephastan, Chernaya Zvezda, Banglazstrogaria, Eltrora, Eleuthelrium, A Place Somewhere, Elora Nation, Sou Avida, Willing Mind, Makinius, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Nori Natto, Berusturg, Donat Invadia, Mavenu, Gonteris, Mom Theate, Castraebar, Villa Caruso, Ipugao, Esterwood, Leighester, North Pernambuco, Oppalli, South Pernambuco, Brazilian impero2, Leimarite Empire, Great Lothian, Froshar, Cilibia, Prokuror, Doge Land, TescoPepsi, Martiland, Mnemnovia, Petea, Comfed, Eae, Eggraria, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, and Opifex Concilium.