The Democratic Republic of Monezambique is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Pinuno with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 7.255 billion Monezambiqueans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Libertad. The average income tax rate is 69.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Monezambiquean economy, worth a remarkable 1,426 trillion tararas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 196,688 tararas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Handling people's data is proving an immersive experience, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life, whipping posts and lashes have been transferred to the Historical Museum of Monezambiquean Embarrassments, and baiting is a national sport. Crime is totally unknown. Monezambique's national animal is the bleeding iguana, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Monezambique was endorsed by The Tsardom of Nadarena.
- : Monezambique was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Monezambique was endorsed by The Republic of United Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, baiting is a national sport.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, whipping posts and lashes have been transferred to the Historical Museum of Monezambiquean Embarrassments.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, handling people's data is proving an immersive experience.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance.
- : Monezambique voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Monezambique voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Sexual Predator Registry Act".
Endorsements Received: 79 » VW53Aland, Wiranath, Axdel, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Pakitsk, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Dragons Blood, A Slanted Black Stripe, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, East Malaysia, Roliganistan, Rainbow Vests, Asendavia, The Three States of Fortuna, Kalaratri, Lingu, A mean old man, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Euricanis, Oofery, Coruh, Modra, Kublam, FreedomIand, Clarence-Voslage, Debluu, ArenaC, Azureano, CheeseBurrito, Dravida India, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Fellon, Spiruvania, From New World, Veterans Association, Aquyia, Formaro, Preat, Aivintis, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Sandboxford, Canadian Technocrats, Blobbo, Kuseropia Repubationtopia, and 29 others.Fanderia, Albrook, Arcadiam, Ribanzi, Maredita, ReReReRepublic, Agave, Evrigenis, Blobon, Mardom, Osterai, Rikos Isles, Kingdom of Hapsteld, Nevertopia, Tassirion, The Marlands, Merlovich, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, Zohaib, Washingtonian Order, Kond Mex Ethostorgel, Isole Ionie, Gernmark, Money for ever, United Islands of Romania, Ridann, Santa Dystopia, United Citizens, and Nadarena.