|Currency||Vill Sendian Kwen|
The Free Tribal Confederacy of Vill Send is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its smutty television, free-roaming dinosaurs, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 571 million Vill Sendians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The relatively small, pro-business government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Healthcare, and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Law & Order and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Til Sha. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 19.1%.
The powerhouse Vill Sendian economy, worth 64.1 trillion Vill Sendian Kwens a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 112,344 Vill Sendian Kwens, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 486,986 per year while the poor average 16,457, a ratio of 29.6 to 1.
Most foreigners can't name the leader of Vill Send, criminals are thrown to the Chickens to repay their debt to society, labour strikes are routinely squashed by police, and foreigners must sell an arm and a leg to afford surgery in Vill Send. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Vill Send's national animal is the Chicken, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vill Send, foreigners must sell an arm and a leg to afford surgery in Vill Send.
- : Following new legislation in Vill Send, labour strikes are routinely squashed by police.
- : Vill Send voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Vill Send endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Free Las Pinas.
- : Following new legislation in Vill Send, criminals are thrown to the Chickens to repay their debt to society.
- : Following new legislation in Vill Send, most foreigners can't name the leader of Vill Send.
- : Following new legislation in Vill Send, increasing numbers of children in Vill Send have different eye and hair color to their supposed fathers.
- : Vill Send was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Free Las Pinas.
- : Vill Send was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate and Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Vill Send, for just a few extra Vill Sendian Kwens Vill Sendians can get new driving records with their new cars.
Endorsements Received: 110 » Kuriko, New Fania, Ignis Cinere, Northern Nivaria, Dustwind, Anisopterra, Graemania, Karlando, Lower Phlebacite, Valentian Elysium, Wysrod, Evertopia, New Udonia, Isentran, Aspistania, Grungerock, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Piscina, Palman, Nooooooooooooooo, Airday, Tzo, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Chip Skylark, Northern African Sahara, Lamborghini Murcielago, Testa, QuazaFire, Randopian, Ascended Union, Constantinolia, Gewisse, Seantonia, Krystalveil, Echocrimsonia, Creeptopia, Decent Humans, Eist, The Parandeam, Slaytania, The Biggles Syndicate, Flex Lexington, Ao Kuang, The Republic of Osea, AciaciaMont, Nublar Paradox, Zyrcrestia, The Pizza, Xemja, Yakkandiania, and 60 others.Athontia, Greenmont Federation, Streinct, Old Atlantica, Lesbi, Nanase Army, Bumrum, Solarampa, Drewish, Zeganas, Aurorastar, IslaMond, Rahatalia, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Recon Island, Achiotopia, West Whale, Tamsalin, City of Saint Nicolas, Sedek-Cantus, Republic of Nutella, Zopciria, Iontan, Kyrizstanislav, Grimmywelsh, Snakeden, Neojinkotsu, Chicken-Leg, Anollasia, Republic of Karskarovyt, The Snake Brotherhood, Itic, Novegia, Ehrgeizig, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Lunador, Ishkabibber, Mulia Easamandringordia, Lite-Brites, Leprechaun Gold, Great Ranges, Vivolkha, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, South Bospies, Point Comfort Colony, Liberdon, New Afghanistani states, Bradmarkers, Namakan, Acvilsol, Rex Republic, Bailsland, Islands of Czechia, Lisokyo, Nogalacia, Bortheria, Wigwag, and Free Las Pinas.