The Unified Republican States of Yakkandiania is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Chark Vanjirakalitrabatram with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.412 billion Yakkandianians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sezitiroirp. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 52.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Yakkandianian economy, worth 600 trillion Yekkaniums a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 176,113 Yekkaniums, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 527,550 per year while the poor average 45,951, a ratio of 11.5 to 1.
Competing private ambulances racing to be the first to traffic accidents are a major cause of road accidents, every workday begins with group therapy, Chark Vanjirakalitrabatram's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader, and farting etiquette is taught in schools. Crime is totally unknown. Yakkandiania's national animal is the Sinarians, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is anything.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, farting etiquette is taught in schools.
- : Yakkandiania was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Free Las Pinas.
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, Chark Vanjirakalitrabatram's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader.
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, competing private ambulances racing to be the first to traffic accidents are a major cause of road accidents.
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, Yakkandiania's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card.
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, the statue in the Ruiz Plaza has a solar panel for a hat.
- : Yakkandiania endorsed The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Yakkandiania was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Kuriko, The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Blogotopia, Mittal Land, Ignis Cinere, Kebecois, Old Atlantica, Seantonia, Gewisse, Nooooooooooooooo, Lower Phlebacite, Stroulia, New Udonia, Constantinolia, Slaytania, Grungerock, Wysrod, Arctic Coalition, Great Virgin, Auroma, Anollasia, Dustwind, Tol Elenna, New Fania, Krystalveil, Isentran, Northern African Sahara, Valentian Elysium, Graemania, Ascended Union, The Biggles Syndicate, Airegin123, Ferte, Old Tryst, Northern Nivaria, South Comradia, Hamletus, Novegia, Republic of Nutella, Randopian, Anigeto, Seranis, Neojinkotsu, Est Edmus Turs, Achiotopia, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Zinzdan, The Pizza, The Republic of Osea, and 39 others.Tamsalin, Sunazoku, Evertopia, Vill Send, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Antarez, Snakeden, Testa, Xemja, Ehrgeizig, Normerk, Lunador, Leprechaun Gold, AciaciaMont, Terra Royaume, Caldorado, Airday, Anisopterra, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Maddledom, Greenmont Federation, Armatha, Republic of Karskarovyt, Great Ranges, Vivolkha, Hellenic Exusia, Calrad, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Jesehannu, Nogalacia, Anarchals, Wuerttenberg, Lisokyo, Zeklandia, Transvolcanic, Bortheria, and Free Las Pinas.