|Currency||Great British Pound|
The Kingdom of Killettland is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by KillettRyan with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 5.302 billion Killettlandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Killettia. The average income tax rate is 46.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Killettlandian economy, worth 695 trillion Great British Pounds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 131,248 Great British Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
A niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, foreign casinos have trouble paying fans who bet on the Killettia Swans' triumph against long odds, and historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Killettland's national animal is the Swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Killettland was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Free Las Pinas.
- : Killettland was endorsed by The Republic of Wigwag.
- : Killettland was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Following new legislation in Killettland, historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre.
- : Killettland was endorsed by The Community of Pianaville.
- : Killettland was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Point Comfort Colony.
- : Killettland was endorsed by The Rebel Ghettino of PYT.
- : Killettland was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Killettland was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kachikawawa.
- : Following new legislation in Killettland, foreign casinos have trouble paying fans who bet on the Killettia Swans' triumph against long odds.
Endorsements Received: 94 » Chip Skylark, Lamborghini Murcielago, Tangora, Slaytania, Dustwind, Achiotopia, Danyl, Better Indonesia, Seantonia, Isentran, Novegia, Zyrcrestia, Iontan, Palman, Future of Mankind, Anollasia, Tzo, The Soylent Green Party, Stroulia, Old Atlantica, Blogotopia, Colonel Terrosit, Samonaemia, Creeptopia, Gewisse, The Parandeam, Seranis, The Snake Brotherhood, Kyrizstanislav, Kebecois, Soldierstan, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Serlone, Zeganas, Maalemzya, Aspistania, Coreras, Wysrod, Inberdia, Cape Vessey, Karlando, New Fania, Nooooooooooooooo, Echocrimsonia, Solleana, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, QuazaFire, Tapperhed, and 44 others.Nixtodea, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Marroc, Evonidiche, Ferte, Northern Nivaria, Spncrgmn, Libertaritaritaritaria, Grimmywelsh, Anisopterra, Constantinolia, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Rahatalia, Randopian, Daerou, Johnne Green, The Republic of Osea, Krystalveil, Ytvigshill, Evertopia, Chocolate Coookies, Greenmont Federation, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Snakeden, Itic, Vivolkha, Ehrgeizig, Lunador, Leprechaun Gold, United North American Islands, Liberdon, Armatha, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, PYT, Point Comfort Colony, Pianaville, Lisokyo, Wigwag, and Free Las Pinas.