|Capital||Bay of Nam|
|Leader||Nam bin Bay|
The Principality of Nami Bays is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nam bin Bay with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, rampant corporate plagiarism, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, devout population of 4.492 billion Nami Baysians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bay of Nam. The average income tax rate is 69.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Nami Baysian economy, worth 420 trillion sureixes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 93,601 sureixes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Frustrated teenage boys are told that if they like it then they should have put a ring on it, politicians are forced to wear portable lie detectors at all times, foreign workers are flooding in as sureixes flood out, and parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nami Bays's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nami Bays voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Following new legislation in Nami Bays, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend.
- : Following new legislation in Nami Bays, foreign workers are flooding in as sureixes flood out.
- : Following new legislation in Nami Bays, politicians are forced to wear portable lie detectors at all times.
- : Nami Bays endorsed The Imperial State of Samonaemia.
- : Nami Bays voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Following new legislation in Nami Bays, frustrated teenage boys are told that if they like it then they should have put a ring on it.
- : Following new legislation in Nami Bays, teenage girls in knee-length surfer shorts have become a cultural icon of Nami Bays.
- : Following new legislation in Nami Bays, if the best leaders are those who don't want to lead then Nam bin Bay's lack of leadership must be a great leadership quality.
- : Nami Bays was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
Endorsements Received: 68 » The Soylent Green Party, Wysrod, Kachikawawa, Evertopia, The Republic of Osea, Dustwind, Maconshinbernititte, Vivolkha, Liberdon, Krystalveil, Solsevara, Grimmywelsh, Yakkandiania, Violent Trees, Free Land of Rebellium, Faradova, Anollasia, Katitania, Venmere, Selu-Ahare, Macrasetia, Samonaemia, Xanthorrhoea, Better Indonesia, Seantonia, Testa, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Kaltovar, Old Atlantica, Holma, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Kyrizstanislav, Creeptopia, Medetas, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Tzo, Ishkabibber, Grungerock, Slaytania, Gewisse, The Galactic American Imperium, Hashari Darussalam, The Democratic State Of Josora, Nanase Army, Kaprein, Chip Skylark, Ilfarasia, Novegia, Mastodonia, and 18 others.DetroitSmash, Geonomia, Coldian, Killettland, Tausend Seen, Greater Theowherveld, Markanite, Jaegerpondonia, Caribbia, Dolorado, Vayshnoriya Islands, Lisokyo, Malevos, United Kolance, Clialaad, Blogotopia, Phello, and Havesia.