The United States of Strigberg is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Dieter Swife with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, infamous sell-swords, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 3.236 billion Strigbergers enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nazsville. The average income tax rate is 89.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Strigbergian economy, worth 494 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 152,852 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Boats straying just metres away from the shore will raise the ire of the Coast Guard, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system, airplane passengers who purchase "basic economy" tickets are often assigned seats in the lavatory, and most people suffer from some form of hearing loss. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Strigberg's national animal is the Blue Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Judaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Strigberg, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss.
- : Strigberg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Strigberg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Following new legislation in Strigberg, airplane passengers who purchase "basic economy" tickets are often assigned seats in the lavatory.
- : Following new legislation in Strigberg, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Strigberg was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout and the Top 10% for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Following new legislation in Strigberg, boats straying just metres away from the shore will raise the ire of the Coast Guard.
- : Following new legislation in Strigberg, every fourth child is born with flippers instead of hands.
- : Following new legislation in Strigberg, young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery.
- : Following new legislation in Strigberg, doctors spend more time writing sick notes than caring for the sick.
Endorsements Received: 66 » The Galactic American Imperium, Solsevara, Macrasetia, Dustwind, Hashari Darussalam, Liberdon, Samonaemia, Alski, Lower Phlebacite, Faradova, Krystalveil, Tzo, Jaegerpondonia, Seranis, The Soylent Green Party, Markanite, Vivolkha, Coldian, The Democratic State Of Josora, Namakan, Blogotopia, Greater Theowherveld, Evertopia, Grimmywelsh, Ilfarasia, Rog Mily, Better Indonesia, Colonel Terrosit, Katitania, Cathamye, Fractethyst, Houbur, Kyrizstanislav, Creeptopia, Old Atlantica, Slaytania, Chip Skylark, Testa, Zeganas, Medetas, Iontan, Germanic and Jewish people, Holma, Tausend Seen, Palman, Dolorado, DetroitSmash, Republic of Libriano, Kaltovar, The Snake Brotherhood, and 16 others.Malevos, Dovant, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Vayshnoriya Islands, Lisokyo, Killettland, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Seantonia, City of Saint Nicolas, Grungerock, Clialaad, Violent Trees, United Kolance, Kaprein, Maalemzya, and Striagro Uspil.