The Principality of Crown Rhine is a massive, genial nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.607 billion Rhineans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crown City. The average income tax rate is 65.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Crown Rhinean economy, worth 204 trillion kronor a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 56,585 kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Organ donation is compulsory, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common, animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs, and the nation grinds to a halt on the anniversary of every marginally noteworthy event. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crown Rhine's national animal is the unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crown Rhine was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Crown Rhine was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : Crown Rhine was endorsed by The Goblin Commune Federation of Eggraria.
- : Crown Rhine was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Crown Rhine, the nation grinds to a halt on the anniversary of every marginally noteworthy event.
- : Following new legislation in Crown Rhine, animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs.
- : Crown Rhine was endorsed by The Holy Empire of TescoPepsi.
- : Crown Rhine was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Crown Rhine was endorsed by The Eternal Dynasty of Comfed.
- : Crown Rhine was endorsed by The Kingdom of Petea.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Tepertopia, Wehraboos, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Amerion, Corgitopiaa, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Ebonhand, Nowa Europa, Marinho Islands, Volaworand, Andinla, Aidenfieeld, West Pastafaria, Phanama, PenguinPies, Farengeto, Shefino, Western Fardelshufflestein, Bawkie, Beepee, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Treir, Auphelia, Holota, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sandaoguo, NIGHTRAY, Westenhald, Sedunn, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaleidescooptopia, Beblahbleblo, Fighting Kawi Ninja, New Sanet, Independent State of Arstotzka, Holy Free, Danily, Anatasha, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Saciu, Yaravia, Kringalia, Laamiva, Drew Durrnil, Darakin, The naked people, Hanguk-Nippon, and 35 others.Arvan Irawer, Gonrati, Immund, Cereskia 2, Arscanesia, The Haughtherlands, Venezia Pacifica, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Drvonia, Tsunamy, Eleuthelrium, A Place Somewhere, Sou Avida, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Donat Invadia, Ostavaria, Zataras, Flumenvallis, Esterwood, Leimarite Empire, Froshar, Chernaya Zvezda, The republic of Konsa, Great Lothian, Prokuror, Doge Land, Tyrantistica, Petea, Comfed, TescoPepsi, Eggraria, Eae, and Shadeth.