The Vinlandic Republic of Falvaard is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Benjamin Grunschild with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 12.969 billion Falves enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Krestarent Fals. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Falvic economy, worth a remarkable 3,754 trillion Falvic Emblems a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 289,509 Falvic Emblems, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is voluntary, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets, and tax revenue is often intercepted by international accountants before ever seeing the national treasury. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Falvaard's national animal is the lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Falvaard was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Falvaard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Falvaard, tax revenue is often intercepted by international accountants before ever seeing the national treasury.
- : Following new legislation in Falvaard, expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets.
- : Following new legislation in Falvaard, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy.
- : Falvaard endorsed The People's Republic of United Engiresco.
- : Falvaard was endorsed by The People's Republic of United Engiresco.
- : Following new legislation in Falvaard, voting is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Falvaard, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Following new legislation in Falvaard, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned lynxball fields.
Endorsements Received: 117 » Imperium Anglorum, Lexembourg, Northern German Federation, Alsted, Troltovia, An Clar, Wombelland, Bohomo, The Seven Provinces, Nuweland, Lovisa, Durlia, Slavorussia, Einswenn, Blighteria, The New Nordic Union, Outer Sparta, Ahma, Chioganah, Evka, Dark Matter, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Popaholick, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Sinclairtown, Galway-Dublin, Regnum Italiae, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Slavonia and Srijem, Thracia Republic, Germany Third Reich, Irminsulia, Pilipinas and Malaya, Daneforth, Feria-Alkaline, St Scarlett, The Champions League, North of Americas, Nardin, Rouvenor, South St Maarten, Pazano, GanymedEuropa, Brakanistan, Wessex and Cornwall, Leszno, New Ylicia, Kaspinia, Belmoren, and 67 others.Dorpz, Death Bat, Miharr, Greate San Marino, Thracia and Crimea, Cytadela, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Beauprix, Apabeossie, Kenmoria WA Mission, Estonesia, Lumitauka, Bahnhofstrasse, Republic Of Vox, Mantcor, Parliamentary Laramidia, British Norklon, Pydrus, Purgatio, Far Lim Ter, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Soviet Taoistan, Northlandic Republic, Atenburgh, Elisabethshagen, Nevelja, Gingera, Sagral, Permorania, Romana Imperium de Italia, Carignanum, Navence, Mallesia, Cherised Lands of Galicia, The Wretched of this Earth, Novo Portugal, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Betasia, Neuchateau, Stromia, Arorska, Eesenland, Treehound, Walfo, Boldia, Nookville, Porury, Prussian-Union, Novum Hesperia, Lord Sapre, Preusses, Rijland, Enway, The Greater Eastern Republic, Bathera, Shagolaa, The Pagan Moon, Sienkahn, Elitestland, The Anrica, Invernessia, and United Engiresco.