|Leader||Carl Philip Bernadotte|
The Kingdom of The Scandinavian Realm is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Carl Philip Bernadotte with an iron fist, and renowned for its national health service, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.157 billion Scandinavians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Education, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gothenburg. The average income tax rate is 71.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Scandinavian economy, worth 200 trillion Scandinavian Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 173,656 Scandinavian Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Most citizens in The Scandinavian Realm are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass, there are traffic jams at sea as diligent customs officers check every part of every ship, and more and more people are signing up for the government party. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Scandinavian Realm's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Scandinavian Realm endorsed The Most Serene Monarchy of Daarwyrth.
- : Following new legislation in The Scandinavian Realm, more and more people are signing up for the government party.
- : Following new legislation in The Scandinavian Realm, there are traffic jams at sea as diligent customs officers check every part of every ship.
- : The Scandinavian Realm was endorsed by The Most Serene Monarchy of Daarwyrth.
- : Following new legislation in The Scandinavian Realm, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass.
- : Following new legislation in The Scandinavian Realm, most citizens in The Scandinavian Realm are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government.
- : Following new legislation in The Scandinavian Realm, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police.
- : Following new legislation in The Scandinavian Realm, exam halls are littered with used needles and empty pill bottles.
- : The Scandinavian Realm was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : The Scandinavian Realm endorsed The Dominion of Gultravia.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Imperium Anglorum, Thracia Republic, Greate San Marino, Saint Domingo, Supcotia, Republic of Satherland, Yahlia, Purgatio, Irminsulia, St Scarlett, Northern German Federation, Kenmoria WA Mission, The New Nordic Union, Slavonia and Srijem, Outer Sparta, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Troltovia, Ahma, Pydrus, Leranditale, Slavorussia, An Clar, Viciebskaja, Pazano, Dark Matter, The Seven Provinces, Lumitauka, Soviet Taoistan, Wessex and Cornwall, Thracia and Crimea, Nardin, Feria-Alkaline, Suissen, Alsted, Free Furentenia, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Bahnhofstrasse, Stromia, Walfo, Leszno, Regnum Italiae, Mallesia, Fearann nan Albannaich, Lord Sapre, The Mongol Plain, Rijland, Enway, Prussian-Union, The Greater Eastern Republic, and 13 others.Einswenn, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Jim the Baptist, Kanokla, Alba-Nord, Riverpost, GanymedEuropa, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The Pagan Moon, Gultravia, and Daarwyrth.