|Capital||La Capital Imperial de Iquique|
|Leader||El Gran Presidente|
|Faith||Mandated worship of El Gran Presidente|
The Sacro Imperio of United Communes of Chile is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by El Gran Presidente with an iron fist, and remarkable for its avant-garde cinema, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 5.791 billion Chilenos are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of La Capital Imperial de Iquique. The average income tax rate is 98.7%.
The frighteningly efficient United Communes of Chilean economy, worth a remarkable 1,138 trillion chilean pesetas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 196,605 chilean pesetas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Students memorise knock-knock jokes for their mandatory twice-a-term Comedy Examinations, the government is well known for declaring war on other countries for suspected slights, nations across the world are quick to praise El Gran Presidente's good looks and intellectual prowess, and bicycle parking sheds have sprouted like mushrooms near rail stations after cars were banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United Communes of Chile's national animal is the Andean Condor, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Mandated worship of El Gran Presidente.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Communes of Chile was endorsed by The Republic of Gliesetonia.
- : United Communes of Chile was endorsed by The United Socialist Republics of The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe.
- : United Communes of Chile voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in United Communes of Chile, bicycle parking sheds have sprouted like mushrooms near rail stations after cars were banned.
- : Following new legislation in United Communes of Chile, nations across the world are quick to praise El Gran Presidente's good looks and intellectual prowess.
- : Following new legislation in United Communes of Chile, the government is well known for declaring war on other countries for suspected slights.
- : Following new legislation in United Communes of Chile, students memorise knock-knock jokes for their mandatory twice-a-term Comedy Examinations.
- : United Communes of Chile was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in United Communes of Chile, rumor has it that El Gran Presidente has won three lotteries in a row.
- : Following new legislation in United Communes of Chile, the blood on the hands of El Gran Presidente may not be metaphorical.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Meropis, GanymedEuropa, Saint Domingo, Republic of Satherland, Yahlia, The Seven Provinces, Walfo, Irminsulia, Invernessia, Kanokla, Northern German Federation, Trixeland, Dark Matter, Ausvelt, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The Champions League, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Abject Ludicrosity, The New Mexican Confederation, Thracia Republic, The New Nordic Union, St Scarlett, Someseni, Jim the Baptist, Rivierenland, Carignanum, The Young Ur, Destyntine, Shaor, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Valtrona, Brakanistan, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Sloburg, Mynox, Greater Icelandia, Enway, Nardin, Umeria, Chronus, The Templar Papal New State, Bluemerica, Exori Vis, and 12 others.Linsenmitspaetzlistan, Nevelja, Uldar Union, Woschia, Apabeossie, Christian Terra, North of Americas, Othenhiem, Durlia, Lucanorum, The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe, and Gliesetonia.