|Leader||King Pyotr II|
|Animal||Ussuri brown bear|
The Kingdom of Druznia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by King Pyotr II with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, ubiquitous missile silos, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 13.058 billion Druznians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tsentrgrad. The average income tax rate is 98.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Druznian economy, worth a remarkable 2,200 trillion new rubles a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 168,519 new rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons, overhead luggage compartments on planes sometimes conceal dimunitive intelligence officers, the official Druznian Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child, and King Pyotr II's Twitcher account is typically used to share Ussuri brown bear memes rather than government policy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Druznia's national animal is the Ussuri brown bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Eastern Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Druznia, King Pyotr II's Twitcher account is typically used to share Ussuri brown bear memes rather than government policy.
- : Druznia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Druznia, the official Druznian Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child.
- : Druznia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Druznia was endorsed by The Kaiju fan addict of Othenhiem.
- : Following new legislation in Druznia, overhead luggage compartments on planes sometimes conceal dimunitive intelligence officers.
- : Following new legislation in Druznia, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons.
- : Druznia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Druznia endorsed The Republic of Anglo-Francios.
- : Following new legislation in Druznia, travelers are subject to extensive searches if beet stains are visible on their clothing.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Imperium Anglorum, Pilipinas and Malaya, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The New Nordic Union, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, Ahma, Wombelland, Chioganah, Dark Matter, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, Northern German Federation, Slavorussia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Regnum Italiae, An Clar, St Scarlett, Feria-Alkaline, Thracia and Crimea, North of Americas, The Mongol Plain, Germany Third Reich, Cytadela, Nardin, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Outer Sparta, Slavonia and Srijem, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Kenmoria WA Mission, Brakanistan, Soviet Taoistan, British Norklon, Alsted, Lovisa, Elisabethshagen, Mallesia, Neuchateau, Walfo, Lord Sapre, Prussian-Union, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Invernessia, Someseni, The Champions League, Destyntine, Chronus, Boldia, and 34 others.Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Grodisze, Ausvelt, Shaor, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Mons Graupius, Old World Order, Socialist Balkans, Sienkahn, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, GanymedEuropa, Crestphalia, Nea Europa, Owlograd, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Anskerdank, Eski, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Elania Kingdom, Continental Social Democrats, and Othenhiem.