|Faith||freedom of faith|
The Acidalia Planitia of Amicities is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Famagadal Asentis with an even hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, complete lack of prisons, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate population of 10.266 billion Amicitiesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 93.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Amicitiesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,185 trillion franiqs a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 115,438 franiqs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Weekly religious services often resemble campaign rallies, every fourth child is born with flippers instead of hands, there's a lot of mouth-breathers about these days, and a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Amicities's national animal is the Golden eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is freedom of faith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amicities was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The Young Ur.
- : Amicities endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Someseni.
- : Amicities endorsed The República Democrática of The New Mexican Confederation.
- : Amicities endorsed The Grand Duchy of The Seven Provinces.
- : Amicities voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Amicities, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Amicities, there's a lot of mouth-breathers about these days.
- : Amicities was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of The Seven Provinces.
- : Amicities was endorsed by The República Democrática of The New Mexican Confederation.
- : Amicities was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Drew Durrnil, NorthPortugal, Meropis, Saint Domingo, Othenhiem, Invernessia, Northern German Federation, United Engiresco, Jim the Baptist, Kanokla, Regnum Italiae, Rivierenland, Walfo, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Dizgovzy, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Elisabethshagen, The Champions League, Thracia Republic, Dark Matter, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Yahlia, Republic of Satherland, Irminsulia, Destyntine, St Scarlett, Anskerdank, Shaor, Trixeland, Abject Ludicrosity, Vostokian Union, GanymedEuropa, Owlograd, Ausvelt, New Stracjyen, The New Nordic Union, Someseni, The New Mexican Confederation, The Seven Provinces, and The Young Ur.