|Leader||Ding Dong Daddy|
The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with an even hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful population of 37.957 billion Blogotopians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blogotopian economy, worth an astonishing 13,222 trillion doobies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Tourism and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 348,349 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals, some paycheques only arrive every 12 to 24 weeks, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, and teenagers across the country are celebrating the defeat of a national curfew bill. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, teenagers across the country are celebrating the defeat of a national curfew bill.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, some paycheques only arrive every 12 to 24 weeks.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the Blogotopian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, ships no longer sail as no one wants to encounter Blogotopian pirates.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, children in school learn that marriage and slavery go hand in hand.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, scientists earn more grant money for reproducing old experiments than trying anything new.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the dartboard at the Blogotopian Cancer Research Charity bears a picture of Ding Dong Daddy's face.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates.
Endorsements Received: 142 » Creeptopia, Grungerock, Coreras, Tzo, Kyrizstanislav, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, North Southumberland, Anollasia, The Soylent Green Party, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Lacuna, Karlando, The Parandeam, Stroulia, Chip Skylark, Old Atlantica, Slaytania, Colonel Terrosit, Dustwind, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Leirkra, Wysrod, Dovant, Free Land of Rebellium, Vivolkha, Ferte, Ghiamonga, Evertopia, Yakkandiania, Piscina, Airday, Zachais, Solarampa, Johnne Green, Republic of Libriano, City of Saint Nicolas, The Republic of Osea, Medetas, Namakan, Kachikawawa, Solsevara, Liberdon, Novegia, Seranis, Nea Komnenia, and 92 others.Zeklandia, Mauryana, The Unidet Of Life, Testa, Membatak, Ilfarasia, Maconshinbernititte, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Katitania, Holma, Krystalveil, Selu-Ahare, Tausend Seen, Samonaemia, Grimmywelsh, Violent Trees, Greater Theowherveld, Faradova, Chromatomia, Cathamye, Hellenic Exusia, Xanthorrhoea, Herfenzir, Kaltovar, Macrasetia, Girls Who Say Bruh, Rauensteinland, Empire Of Shield, Coldian, Aquachromia, New Aierlund, The Galactic American Imperium, Hicuria, Denadamelada, Breosia, Hashari Darussalam, The Democratic State Of Josora, Alski, Gal Cradia, Malayn, Anime Lovely, Immortal Anfield, Fractethyst, Reformed Imperis, Kaprein, Cynpeon, Second Peenadian, Houbur, Western New Yakern, Geonomia, Puffandria, Alathria, Righteous Freedoms For the People, United federation of kurdistan, Havesia, Demeters Children, Markanite, Counties of Cracow, Attoree, The Divine Elephant, Rog Mily, Jaegerpondonia, Caribbia, Phello, Saint Nations, Peepostani, Striagro Uspil, Northern African Sahara, Strigberg, Boroii, The Solus, Republic of Denoary, Derrian Islands, Rotzka, Arnefol, United Atle Lamton, Dolorado, Malevos, Vayshnoriya Islands, Lisokyo, Archipel Kerguelen, Clialaad, United Kolance, Belistien, Verbool, Syedians, Pickens Nation, Navarimill, CaucasianAlbania, Union of Socialist Irish Republics, Nami Bays, and Bondgalm.