The Wheel Weaves Empire of Sindria is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, parental licensing program, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful population of 39.109 billion Sindrians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 81.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sindrian economy, worth a remarkable 9,690 trillion hrafns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an amazing 247,789 hrafns, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Foreign nations kill migratory animals at random in the hope that Sindria will pay them to stop, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume, and it's been a banner year for local vexillology. Crime is totally unknown. Sindria's national animal is the capybara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Ulfrik.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, it's been a banner year for local vexillology.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, foreign nations kill migratory animals at random in the hope that Sindria will pay them to stop.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, people are more interested in gossip about the private lives of politicians than their policies.
- : Sindria endorsed The Republic of Estash.
- : Sindria endorsed The Free Land of Osmari.
- : Sindria endorsed The Armed Republic of Tropentarn.
- : Sindria endorsed The ᖴᗩᑎGTOOTᕼ ᗪOGᗰᗩ of Yy4u.
Endorsements Received: 117 » Liberillia, Fujai, Shaktirajya, Greg Tucker, DiscGolfLand, The Undivided, Kisovec, Ashkan, Wickedly evil people, Greynne, Condonohia, Leukogeras, Westwind, Tropical Isles, Atheist States of Philippines, Pandaland II, Glorious Existence, New Belia, Probablynotverygoodistan, Dilber, Constantinopolisia, Ceden, Marina Nova, Avonna, Albyion Kingdom, Ingentis Novus, Crazy Waters, Redenya, Vlobbania, Athrid HullHund, Thessalian, Kiensu, Twisted Duality, Bodusse, Fallgriffin, The North American Assembly, Triestine, Moriari, Majuria, Cro Magnon, Q The Almighty, Mediobogdum, IndyCar Racing, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Archonina, Volkason, Grand Republic of the Sun, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, and 67 others.Arvladma, BIteland, Aldesport, Podium, Rowdy, Ostrogothaland, The United Republic of Westend, The Rega, Av Libertas Vindex, Dowaesk, Muad-Dib, Parasang, Santos-Dominius, Kraboch, Larxia, Willow Gate, Corbeil, Overthinkers, Tithio, Lodiberdade, Nordisklanda, Mandolcia, Almenga, Mirchusko, Gryphonian Alliance, Blue Bubble, Keri Kelli, United Adaikes, Oliverary, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Surinaspor, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Hongg Kong, Willow-Creek, Tsangenya, Apexiala, Guitermot, Mucht, Haetonia, Hoile, Soldats, Later Green, Nes Repuland, Hrimland, Infinite Star, Bidi, Gresterasland, Ezranian Empire, Bitar, Sirulinuck, Bhang Bhang Duc, Cruts Cithe, Andeurea, High Wings, Ruyilala, The Passerine Islands, Radrow, SlejKavia, Selangortupia, Forcaforta, Jigsland, Pelicanists, Yy4u, Tropentarn, Osmari, Estash, and Ulfrik.