|Leader||Albert Jones Hoffing|
The Republic of Ceden is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Albert Jones Hoffing with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, free-roaming dinosaurs, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 14.274 billion Cedenians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sentinel. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Cedenian economy, worth a remarkable 5,229 trillion kronors a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 366,338 kronors, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones, factories place endangered birds in their rafters in pursuit of government protections, and high school bands practice by moonlight. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ceden's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ceden, high school bands practice by moonlight.
- : Following new legislation in Ceden, factories place endangered birds in their rafters in pursuit of government protections.
- : Following new legislation in Ceden, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones.
- : Following new legislation in Ceden, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons.
- : Ceden was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Ceden was endorsed by The ᖴᗩᑎGTOOTᕼ ᗪOGᗰᗩ of Yy4u.
- : Following new legislation in Ceden, school history books often refer to Albert Jones Hoffing as "that imperialist pig dog".
- : Following new legislation in Ceden, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene.
- : Following new legislation in Ceden, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach.
- : Ceden was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
Endorsements Received: 77 » Ashkan, Greynne, Liberillia, Condonohia, The Undivided, Westwind, Fujai, DiscGolfLand, Kisovec, Tropical Isles, Atheist States of Philippines, Pandaland II, Orcatortugs, Greg Tucker, Sindria, Cro Magnon, Wickedly evil people, Moriari, Kiensu, IndyCar Racing, Vlobbania, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Archonina, Willow Gate, Giovanniland, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Arvladma, BIteland, Thessalian, Iglot, Podium, Av Libertas Vindex, Muad-Dib, The North American Assembly, Parasang, Santos-Dominius, Larxia, Glorious Existence, New Belia, Tithio, The Theeserrasland, Lodiberdade, The United Republic of Westend, Blue Bubble, Hungarian Europe, Hongg Kong, United Adaikes, Oliverary, and 27 others.The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Corbeil, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Crazy Waters, Kraboch, Apexiala, Kivotos City, Overthinkers, Mucht, Nes Repuland, Hoile, Soldats, Later Green, Almenga, Infinite Star, Bitar, Bhang Bhang Duc, Andeurea, Cruts Cithe, Caprisun, Kurabis, Pangrado, Forcaforta, Tropentarn, Osmari, Mediobogdum, and Yy4u.