The United Socialist States of Doultrenia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Stanios Atraxia with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cheerful population of 11.369 billion Doultrenians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trovakia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Doultrenian economy, worth a remarkable 3,766 trillion Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 331,272 Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR, mechanics are often exhausted by their work, the DBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, and left-wing militias train children how to properly burn down banks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Doultrenia's national animal is the Snowy owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Doultrenia endorsed The People's Republic of Shumi.
- : Doultrenia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Shumi.
- : Doultrenia's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Doultrenia endorsed The People's Republic of The Transmanian Islands.
- : Following new legislation in Doultrenia, left-wing militias train children how to properly burn down banks.
- : Following new legislation in Doultrenia, the DBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- : Doultrenia was endorsed by The People's Republic of The Transmanian Islands.
- : Following new legislation in Doultrenia, mechanics are often exhausted by their work.
- : Following new legislation in Doultrenia, vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR.
- : Following new legislation in Doultrenia, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Marxmeans, Sneuna, Karelianastan, Picuros, Bruzzundunga, Phallas, Feyrisshire, Rothnia, Shamian, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Maogeji, Council of America, Kethania, Keltische, Grebanistan, Bibliophilius, Slakchtreen, Tranbian, Mallissa, Brauengen, Proletariana, Des Sawuzavilockaver Islands, Grand Pato, Yeniseisk, Borealian Communes, Vulga, Councilist Communes, Soviet State of Covernant, Floreznia, Terlas, Pangeaeae, Abazovia, South Merwervader Islands, Techno Socialystiche, Sodoran Alesia, The Bon Fa Islands, Boyarkinskaya, Wice, Sopielepit, East Shancia, The Steephills, Sunsetshimmer, Afronovia, Elite Socialistic Union, 104 Partisans, Krestyana, The Movion, Arpol, Halsoni, Old Corus, and 10 others.Socialist Balkon, Vinidad, Heitoria, Estau, Europa volksdemokratisch sozialistisch, Flying-Penguins, Welfare and paradise, Free Lux Arthur, The Transmanian Islands, and Shumi.