|Currency||Trans-Union Labour Credit|
The Communist Proletarian Union of Carrico is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Ti Kadzo with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful population of 8.209 billion Communists enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Visa. The average income tax rate is 99.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Communist economy, worth a remarkable 1,280 trillion Trans-Union Labour Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 156,029 Trans-Union Labour Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Diplomatic cables about Ti Kadzo have suddenly been very flattering, unshaven men are viewed with suspicion in courts of law, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, and armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Carrico's national animal is the Xoloitzcuintli, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is State Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Carrico was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Unalligned Peoples.
- : Carrico approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Carrico approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Military Death Penalty Ban"".
- : Following new legislation in Carrico, armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough.
- : Following new legislation in Carrico, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked.
- : Following new legislation in Carrico, unshaven men are viewed with suspicion in courts of law.
- : Following new legislation in Carrico, diplomatic cables about Ti Kadzo have suddenly been very flattering.
- : Following new legislation in Carrico, the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
- : Carrico endorsed The Democratic Republic of Joseon-Goryeo.
- : Carrico was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Joseon-Goryeo.
Endorsements Received: 43 » East Nazareth, Pertsjan, Albania 3, Darfaria, Islati Scyia, Weaventingost, Attempted Socialism, Saltspring Island, Minahasa, The Commune of Meddle, Andogeesia, Esgeirimmen, Doultrenia, Vamia Adzukind, Alphonsia, Bohstavia, MKAS, Greater Armenian state, Duravia, Terranova-Serre, Slanetria, The American Continentes, Subspacia, Monitiopia, Ragnaria, Dominguez Hills, International Socialist Union, East Mountains Peoples Republic, Troslovia, Chajihk, Fezkravitch, Cor Cada, Stranaestrada, Agrase, Karlos, StillGate, The Anarchist Communes of Kropotkinstan, Bayamo, Soviet States of Latin America, Marses, Magical Thoughts, Joseon-Goryeo, and Unalligned Peoples.
WA update pending: Nation has 42 verified endorsements.