|Leader||The Supreme People's Assembly|
The Plurinational State of Heitoria is a huge, safe nation, ruled by The Supreme People's Assembly with an even hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 861 million Heitorians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dome 76. The average income tax rate is 93.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Heitorian economy, worth 64.8 trillion person-hours a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. Average income is 75,209 person-hours, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Brains have been removed from lists of best brain foods, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters, and the standard police uniform now comes with several colours of belt. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Heitoria's national animal is the Saffron finch, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Heitoria, the standard police uniform now comes with several colours of belt.
- : Following new legislation in Heitoria, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters.
- : Following new legislation in Heitoria, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- : Following new legislation in Heitoria, brains have been removed from lists of best brain foods.
- : Heitoria endorsed The Federation of Jus Publicum Europaeum.
- : Heitoria was endorsed by The Federation of Jus Publicum Europaeum.
- : Following new legislation in Heitoria, the number of deaths due to poor fungus identification is mushrooming.
- : Following new legislation in Heitoria, children wondering what happens to pets after they die are shown where the compost heap is.
- : Following new legislation in Heitoria, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Heitoria, political speeches that drill deep into bureaucratic fine detail could be said to be a little boring.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Soviet State of Covernant, Shamian, Pangeaeae, Bruzzundunga, Bibliophilius, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Techno Socialystiche, Mallissa, The Bon Fa Islands, Kethania, Brauengen, Wice, Norelea, Omafana, Sodoran Alesia, Rohvenn, The Steephills, Vulga, Socialist Slavic Commune, Afronovia, 104 Partisans, The Movion, Arpol, Halsoni, Socialist Balkon, Canadian Democratic Republics, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Green Briar, Doultrenia, Rubumba, Estau, Pro Bey, Phallas, Comuny, Solova, North Fluedan, Picuros, South Merwervader Islands, Transbiansylvania, Socialist Zorolia, Parangaba, Timofeyland, Curseword, Chalredonia, Maogeji, Tastiana, CCCPC, Tewi, Saint Shepard, Illeron, and 27 others.Whatevernext, The Skrogs, Nouvelle-Louisbourg, Berlin Commune, United States of Stalinia, Saorta, The Achterhoek, Lilshire, Terrapinne, Ganjallia, The palace of God 2, VTML, Carrico, Kitchen Nation, New Soviet States of America, The Transmanian Islands, Passany, Anarhic Morrowind, Flying-Penguins, Huelistan, SFRYugosalvia, Luftetia, Repolaa, Socialist Heronia, 4D Donkeys, Novokuznezk, and Jus Publicum Europaeum.