NATION

PASSWORD

The Communist Bloc RMB

WA Delegate: The Prosperous Land of Kethania (elected )

Founder: The United Socialist States of Kovatsk

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 20th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 33rd Most Influential: 326th+13
Most Inclusive: 1,419th Most Compassionate Citizens: 1,490th Nicest Citizens: 1,545th Largest Welfare Programs: 1,739th Highest Foreign Aid Spending: 1,857th Best Weather: 2,070th Most Beautiful Environments: 2,093rd Most Advanced Public Transport: 2,153rd Most Cultured: 2,167th Lowest Crime Rates: 2,185th Most Valuable International Artwork: 2,221st Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 2,222nd Most Secular: 2,275th
World Factbook Entry

• ✪ • Welcome to the Revolutionary Republic of The Communist Bloc!
• ✪ • NationStates' largest and most active Leftist region!
• ✪ • UNITY, PROGRESS, PEACE!


LinkRegional Discord | LinkRegional Forums |
LinkRegional Constitution
| Leftist Resources |LinkBloc Map

Please endorse Comrade WA Delegate ~ Kethania! ~
Please endorse Vice Delegates Marxmeans, Shamian, and Arcturus Novus as well!

Others: 100 endorsement limit.

✪ First Minister of the Council of Ministers: Egaleca
✪ Speaker of the Legislative Committee: Radicalania
✪ Chief People's Justice of the People’s Tribunal: Shamian
✪ RMB Representative: Achainian Messenger


Donate stamps to recruitment!

Top Stamp Donor of July: The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine


Fundraisers: Fight Against Police Brutality!



  1. 12

    Donate Stamps to Recruitment!

    FactbookInternational by Egaleca . 231 reads.

  2. 6

    How to apply for citizenship in The Communist Bloc

    BulletinPolicy by The Communist Bloc Immigration Office . 523 reads.

  3. 64

    Solidarity Pact of the NSLeft

    BulletinPolicy by Inter-regional Communication . 3,854 reads.

  4. 8

    The Ultimate Handbook to TCB (Update 15 April 2020)

    BulletinPolicy by Information of the communist bloc . 443 reads.

  5. 187

    Anti-Fascism, or, Why We Fight

    MetaReference by The international working class . 10,882 reads.

  6. 3

    [List of People Holding Office in Government] July 2020

    BulletinNews by BrightBayUniversity . 45 reads.

  7. 4

    [Regional Law] [Constitution] The Constitution of The Revolutionary Republic of The Communist Bloc

    BulletinPolicy by Information of the communist bloc . 65 reads.

  8. 5

    [Regional Law] RMB Representation Act 2020

    BulletinPolicy by Information of the communist bloc . 91 reads.

  9. 5

    [Regional Law] [I-03-LC] Regional Message Board Regulation Act 2020

    BulletinNews by Information of the communist bloc . 204 reads.

  10. 11

    General Roleplay Guidance

    FactbookMiscellaneous by Shamian . 413 reads.

  11. 45

    Member Regions of the NSLeft

    MetaReference by Inter-regional Communication . 2,111 reads.

  12. 10

    Updated Communist Bloc Stamp Donation Guide

    FactbookInternational by Egaleca . 279 reads.

▼ 9 More

Embassies: Antifa, NSLeft, Libertarian Socialist Confederation, Mariner Trench, The Heros Order, Union of Socialist Soviet Republics, USSR, The Internationale, Democratic Socialist Assembly, The Federation of Anarchist Communes, Marxist Scholars Circle, The Leftist Assembly, Social Liberal Union, Communist Cartel, Thalassia, North Korea, and 15 others.Balder, Albion, Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, The Universal Allegiance, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, International Debating Area, North Turkestan, Deutsch Amerikan Empire, Nazi Party Axis, LGBT University, Nova Jane Austinus, Imperium Aryanum, The Region Of Allied Nations, Anarchy, and Fylkirvegr.

Tags: Anarchist, Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Fascist, Casual, Communist, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Feminist, Game Player, Gargantuan, General Assembly, and 16 others.Independent, Industrial, Invader, LGBT, Liberal, Magical, Map, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Social, Socialist, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: Extremely High

The Communist Bloc contains 1,092 nations, the 20th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Politically Free in The Communist Bloc

These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.

As a region, The Communist Bloc is ranked 14,222nd in the world for Most Politically Free.

1.The VOTE CAD for First Minister of BrightBayUniversityLeft-wing Utopia“No offense (Banners).”
2.The Endorse Vice Delegate of MarxmeansLeft-wing Utopia“We will either make history or die trying”
3.The Republic of Courelli in TCBAnarchy“Nobilitatis virtus non stemma character”
4.The Federation of IinretteiAnarchy“The End of All Things”
5.The People's Republic of ZorandoAnarchy“Dilo lanbau”
6.The United Socialist States of GazharstanLeft-wing Utopia“Butun dunyo proletarlari, birlashingiz!”
7.The Pirate Republic of The Great Black FlagLeft-wing Utopia“Freedom or Death!”
8.The 天主教的毛主义人民共和国 of The United Kindom under Socialist RuleLiberal Democratic Socialists“你不可能是一个金钱的人和一个上帝的人。”
9.The Republic of Avanguard cityCivil Rights Lovefest“Next step to the future”
10.The Dominion of AonukhuAnarchy“Forward unto the dawn”
1234. . .109110»

Recent polls: “Do you want the RMB Roleplay revived?”“QOTD: What DnD class do you consider yourself?”“QOTD: Chicken Nuggets, Chicken Tenders or Chicken Chips?”“QOTD: Is Cheese just a loaf of Milk?”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Communist Bloc Regional Message Board

Messages

The People's Republic of Eskostan

The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine wrote:For example;

>Is a left-wing utopia
>Has a monarchy
>Profit?

the DPRK

Post by Alangrad suppressed by Ubertas.

The People's Republic of Alangrad

Kropotkiniites wrote:why is NationStates definition of socialism just state-capitalism lol

Because that's what they did in the Soviet Union: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPgIqDWBLDQ.

The People's Republic of Dongguang

What is the topic of comrades discussion here ?

The Holy Empire of Secutor

Dongguang wrote:What is the topic of comrades discussion here ?

All topics are welcome here!

The Democratic Republic of Peninsular India

The World Assembly resolution commending Trotterdam needs to be voted against. A capitalist, autocratic regime that supports the use of WMDs and bans abortion in any form should not be whitewashed with a clean and pretty coating of recommendation of the World Assembly. It might be true that Trotterdam's scholars have been instrumental in checking facts, bringing to light new information and sustaining fact based debate and discussion on various issues, but that cannot be a facade behind which the nation can hide and continue its anti-people policies. The Democratic Republic of Peninsular India firmly believes that this latest resolution pending in the World Assembly needs to be voted against, and the Communist bloc should take the initiative in preventing such capitalist regimes from being placed on pedestals in history.

The United Socialist States of Greater Worker Councils

Peninsular India wrote:The World Assembly resolution commending Trotterdam needs to be voted against. A capitalist, autocratic regime that supports the use of WMDs and bans abortion in any form should not be whitewashed with a clean and pretty coating of recommendation of the World Assembly. It might be true that Trotterdam's scholars have been instrumental in checking facts, bringing to light new information and sustaining fact based debate and discussion on various issues, but that cannot be a facade behind which the nation can hide and continue its anti-people policies. The Democratic Republic of Peninsular India firmly believes that this latest resolution pending in the World Assembly needs to be voted against, and the Communist bloc should take the initiative in preventing such capitalist regimes from being placed on pedestals in history.

I will have to politely disagree with that sentiment comrade. You see, they deserve a condemnation for being able to keep capitalism alive for so long when such a better solution exists in socialism.

The People's Republic of Ferisa

Alangrad wrote:Because that's what they did in the Soviet Union: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPgIqDWBLDQ.

Leave it to a guy who's never been to USSR to give an expert opinion on what the USSR is. We already been through this, George Orwell is an amazing writer but not a good source of information on socialism.

The People's Republic of Ubertas

Ferisa wrote:Leave it to a guy who's never been to USSR to give an expert opinion on what the USSR is. We already been through this, George Orwell is an amazing writer but not a good source of information on socialism.

I wouldn’t consider someone who had Socialists, communists, and homosexual activists arrested by the British government as a good source on socialist lmao.

The Democratic Republic of Peninsular India

Greater Worker Councils wrote:
I will have to politely disagree with that sentiment comrade. You see, they deserve a condemnation for being able to keep capitalism alive for so long when such a better solution exists in socialism.

Yes Comrade, they deserve to be condemned, not commended. Hence, my request to vote against the commendation resolution.

The People's State of Feyrisshire

The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine wrote:For example;

>Is a left-wing utopia
>Has a monarchy
>Profit?

inb4 Socialism with Feyrisshire Characteristics

Forum View