NATION

PASSWORD

Northern Utopia RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Alpine Kingdom of The Soviet state of Svalbard (elected )

Founder: The Indivisible Republic of Grenopia

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 364th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 741st Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,232nd+23
Most Secular: 1,515th Most Inclusive: 1,601st Lowest Crime Rates: 1,686th Largest Information Technology Sector: 1,702nd Most Scientifically Advanced: 1,785th Best Weather: 1,914th Most Advanced Public Education: 1,955th Smartest Citizens: 1,989th Highest Poor Incomes: 2,054th Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 2,103rd Healthiest Citizens: 2,110th Most Beautiful Environments: 2,119th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 2,161st Largest Governments: 2,205th Most Advanced Defense Forces: 2,242nd Largest Welfare Programs: 2,250th Most Cultured: 2,258th Most Influential: 2,337th Most Developed: 2,405th Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 2,466th Nicest Citizens: 2,492nd Most Subsidized Industry: 2,524th Highest Average Incomes: 2,599th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Northern Utopia! Founded in July 2017, we are a roleplay region with an interest in worldbuilding.


LINKS --> LinkDiscord ServerFAQs and LinksGuideLinkRegional MapLinkMap application formRulesThe World of UtopiaManagement


As general conversations/non-roleplay messages are not encouraged on the roleplay RMB, please join our LinkDiscord server for discussion!


Queries or concerns? Contact The Soviet state of Svalbard, Grenopia, Nordic Democratic Republic, or another member of our management team by telegram or Discord message.


Featured roleplay post:



  1. 2

    FAQs and Links

    FactbookOverview by NU Dispatch . 156 reads.

  2. 4

    Guide

    FactbookOverview by NU Dispatch . 411 reads.

  3. 4

    Rules

    FactbookOverview by NU Dispatch . 673 reads.

  4. 2

    The World of Utopia

    FactbookOverview by NU Dispatch . 600 reads.

  5. 2

    Management

    FactbookOverview by NU Dispatch . 200 reads.

▼ 2 More

Embassies: United States of America, The Free Nations Region, The Region That Has No Big Banks, The Order of the Grey Wardens, Londinium, Official European Union, India, Novus Lucidum, The Socialist Syndicalist Union, Future Earth, The Great Universe, 0000, Bus Stop, and The Great Experiment.

Tags: Featured, Large, Map, Neutral, Offsite Chat, Role Player, Serious, Social, and Video Game.

Regional Power: Moderate

Northern Utopia contains 60 nations, the 364th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Extreme in Northern Utopia

The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.

As a region, Northern Utopia is ranked 10,243rd in the world for Most Extreme.

1.The Holy Empire of KkhanoPsychotic Dictatorship“The world is out of balance - that needs correction”
2.The Most Serene Republic of The Sunken IslePsychotic Dictatorship“All good things, under the Sun.”
3.The Socialist Federal Republics of NovoroyskaPsychotic Dictatorship“Мир под одним знаменем!”
4.The Dominion of PalinstogCorporate Police State“Conform and flourish, rebel and be crushed”
5.The Dominion of DarkStar CabalPsychotic Dictatorship“Absolution through Technological Domination”
6.The All Powerful Glorious State of RavanonCorporate Police State“Hail The Glorious, Honorable, and Handsome Von Saltere”
7.The Federal Republic of The Enclave congressional armed forcesIron Fist Consumerists“Ad Omnia Finem”
8.The Empire of New Shiba EmpireCompulsory Consumerist State“We do what we want!”
9.The Knights Holy Military Order of The Atlas ArchipelagoCorporate Police State“Bless The Might Of Atlas”
10.The Unified Provinces of JezabelstienCorrupt Dictatorship“Praise Irene.”
123456»

Regional Happenings

More...

Northern Utopia Regional Message Board

Messages

The Exalted Empire of Feng Dynasty

North Electrica wrote:NE Soldier: "I can speak for my nation and say that we are willing ti take the risk, our nation is fully prepared for conflict, no thanks to the country of Astana-Anders. What would be a better focus is the defense of the Feng Dynasty, even though I'm just a soldier I know that the nation of Jezbelstien has a large arsenal of weaponry that would threaten your cities, and your forces while fast in number will jave difficulty facing them in case of invasion." Je pauses bringing up a data pad on his arm. "I'm no strategist, I would suggest getting into contact with NEAF without getting the attention of them."

The bells outside range softly as the wind blew. A cloud over the sun plunged the tower's interior momentarily into a dim colourful twilight, before the light reappeared serenely like heavenly clouds.
“Very well the, One and the Feng is most willing to take the risk too and is most glad that North Electrica is of the same opinion.” The Empress smiled. “A war with Jezabelstien is most unpreferably and one would prefer, and make sure it shall never happen."
The Empress inclined her head. "Shall we contact the NEAF?”

The Disputed Territories of Zaerai Island

--- Areni Kuz, Zaerai Island---

Niqel Jozne wakes up in the half-collapsed massive airport hangar. He crawls out from a small hut he and his companions have made out of the large pieces of concrete that once was part of the hangar. The other part of the hangar is so old that even the plants have started taking over it. He sees numerous similar shelters with bedrolls inside. People are lying next to small campfires near each shelter. One person is sitting and sharpening his knife while the others are chatting with each other.

There is a big, open tent in the very corner of the hangar with several bedrolls and other furniture, like crates & tables. That's the home for Sani Nielor, the current leader of the Raiders and Areni Kuz-settlement. He was the one who led the Jazkovnians to victory and took over this military base and enslaved 70% of all Kuzians on the island. He is very known all over the island and has been participating in many large-scale conflicts and raids. Due to his fame, there is always 5 armed guards always guarding him. Niqel is the commander of the armies and is the best friends with Sani.

Sani stands up and kicks his rusty steel chair on the corner, almost flipping it over. He walks over to Niqel and sits next to him.

Sani: You know what pal?

Niqel: Aye, what is it?

Sani looked excited and took slowly his knife out, carving something on ground.

Sani: I think it's time for us to cause true havoc to those Kjareladians and Trinians.

Niqel: And how we're supposed to do that without harming our Zyzarni and slave trade anymore?

Sani: Well. I got an answer for you... A night raid...

Niqel: A night raid? But isn't there quite a lot of those predators around during night?

Sani: Yes, but if we move fast enough, they won't get to us.

Niqel: Hmph... What is your plan then? We're just rampaging over and killing everyone?

Sani laughed out loud and puts his knife down.

Sani: Very funny. My plan is this: We take out the guards that seems to be continuously guarding in front of their wall and at the watchtower. We're going to use bows and knives to silently kill them. I've also heard that they're packing their carts full of Zyzarni. If we manage to get the cart with us and burn their fields, we're going to make them poor in few months while we're prospering!

Niqel: Well, If that's your idea, then we're rolling out. How many men I need?

Sani: Take 10 best soldiers you can find. We need this to go smoothly.

Niqel nodded and left the hangar to outside, which was full of tents and shelters. He took 10 armed soldiers with him and walked into the forest. It might take a day or two for them to reach their destination due to the harsh nature.

27 hours later...

Niqel and his men were sitting behind two large rocks next to the outskirts of the Vurzi Jarlema I. Niqel looked over the rock with a bow and saw a single guard in the watchtower. He took a quick aim and released an arrow. The arrow hits the guard straight to head killing him instantly.

Niqel: Let's go boys.

Niqel whispered to others who started heading slowly towards the gates. A single guard was patrolling the gate, which was soon killed by an arrow shot on the head. Niqel and other men leaned on the wooden/scrap metal fence and observed the insides of the base from small holes in the fence. One of the men saw a cart full of Zyzarni bags.

Soldier1: I see the cart.

The man whispered to Niqel.

Niqel: Get it, quickly. You others, proceed to start the fires.

Niqel whispered to his men. One of them quickly ran inside the base and carried the cart away, heading straight to the forest. Niqel took a fire bottle and threw it on the hangar. He kept lighting more fire bottles and threw them on the shelters. As Niqel was running back to forest, he already saw massive Zyzarni farms on flames. The Kjarlemadians woke up in complete chaos. People were burning alive and running away from the fire.

-----------------------------------------------

Maqner Innum rushed to the center of the base with a light machine gun, observing the area attempting to find the people behind the attack.

Maqner: Raid alarm! Raid alarm! Wake up, everyone! We're being raided!

He shouted as loud as he could. He rushed outside the fence and saw the burning Zyzarni fields and the dead guards. He quickly ran back inside the base and woke up Jano Isnua, the leader of the settlement.

Maqner: Wake up! Someone is destroying our fields!

Jano Isnua looked confused, as he stood up and took his assault rifle. They both ran back to the outskirts to see the flames.

Jano: F*cking Raiders... any casualties?

Maqner: I believe several dead guards and 8 civilians dead by the fire. They also stole our trading carts full of Zyzarni...

Jano: Hmph... Make these flames go off by any means. We're going to do a visit with our Jazkovnian friends soon.

Maqner: Okay sir...

Maqner went rushing back to the center of the base, shouting people to get water buckets to extinguish the fire.

The Unified Provinces of Jezabelstien

Feng Dynasty wrote:The Empress smiled. “A war with Jezabelstien is most unpreferably and one would prefer, and make sure it shall never happen."
The Empress inclined her head. "Shall we contact the NEAF?”

It was in that singular moment I knew he had to die, fists felt too obvious, I needed him out quick... I think we both regretted how it went, but I was still standing in spite of the god-awful bruise on my head.
I really should of thought better on the follow up, my feet yanked back and one arm pulled into some kind of hold behind me, they were shouting, I was shouting, free arm had enough leverage to allow a swipe to his friend's face but the one now behind me was probably the deepest regret.
Surprise was all I had...

Natiliae jerked awake in the hall, the unfamiliar surrounds spurred a panicked breathing before the past day caught up, her chest thumped painfully as she looked back and forth across the ornately furnished room, "...they just left me here?... bastards the lot of them." she murdered as she stood up slowly.
She pulled open her bag and dragged one of her spare shirts across her face to mop up the cold sweat before she dumped the damp cloth back upon her bag, she breathed deep and looked out across the hall once more, "I need to make a call."
With a calming yawn she traversed the halls with a casual stride, a whistle carried through the building as she stopped to inspect some of the drapes upon the wall, "And they say we're werid..."
Her languid pace eventually carried her to the plaza where the jet still sat upon the blasted black stone, the familiar scent of burnt air and fuel calmed the last of her nerves as she clambered up the small bare-bones ladder and opened the canopy.
Natiliae flicked a switch and grasped the spindly padded headset in her other hand, the dark screen flickered to life as many indicators flashed across the console, with one side of the headphones against her ear she began to speak loudly, "This is Maven One to anyone listening, someone respond please..."
"Admiral!" came the immediate crackling response, "What's going on?"
With puffed out cheeks she began to recount the events so far... "In short I'm thinking they're going to try something, so we should at least act like we're onto thier game... bit of pressure to the throat and maybe they'll think twice about keeping me in the dark."
"What kind of pressure you thinking, sir?"
Natiliae pondered for a long moment, "The Delusions are taking sea trials in the area right?... I figure they'll be more than enough."
"I'll pass it on, sir."
"Alright, I'm out... I'll know when they get here."
She glanced back along the plaza before she threw the headset into the seat and turned the electronics off again, with a lazy step she tromped down the ladder as the canopy slid shut behind her, she glanced back in the direction of the holding hall before with a hearty shrug, she set forth on exploring the fengese palace while a thousand miles away two dark ships began to turn.

The Exalted Empire of Feng Dynasty

Jezabelstien wrote:It was in that singular moment I knew he had to die, fists felt too obvious, I needed him out quick... I think we both regretted how it went, but I was still standing in spite of the god-awful bruise on my head.
I really should of thought better on the follow up, my feet yanked back and one arm pulled into some kind of hold behind me, they were shouting, I was shouting, free arm had enough leverage to allow a swipe to his friend's face but the one now behind me was probably the deepest regret.
Surprise was all I had...

Natiliae jerked awake in the hall, the unfamiliar surrounds spurred a panicked breathing before the past day caught up, her chest thumped painfully as she looked back and forth across the ornately furnished room, "...they just left me here?... bastards the lot of them." she murdered as she stood up slowly.
She pulled open her bag and dragged one of her spare shirts across her face to mop up the cold sweat before she dumped the damp cloth back upon her bag, she breathed deep and looked out across the hall once more, "I need to make a call."
With a calming yawn she traversed the halls with a casual stride, a whistle carried through the building as she stopped to inspect some of the drapes upon the wall, "And they say we're werid..."
Her languid pace eventually carried her to the plaza where the jet still sat upon the blasted black stone, the familiar scent of burnt air and fuel calmed the last of her nerves as she clambered up the small bare-bones ladder and opened the canopy.
Natiliae flicked a switch and grasped the spindly padded headset in her other hand, the dark screen flickered to life as many indicators flashed across the console, with one side of the headphones against her ear she began to speak loudly, "This is Maven One to anyone listening, someone respond please..."
"Admiral!" came the immediate crackling response, "What's going on?"
With puffed out cheeks she began to recount the events so far... "In short I'm thinking they're going to try something, so we should at least act like we're onto thier game... bit of pressure to the throat and maybe they'll think twice about keeping me in the dark."
"What kind of pressure you thinking, sir?"
Natiliae pondered for a long moment, "The Delusions are taking sea trials in the area right?... I figure they'll be more than enough."
"I'll pass it on, sir."
"Alright, I'm out... I'll know when they get here."
She glanced back along the plaza before she threw the headset into the seat and turned the electronics off again, with a lazy step she tromped down the ladder as the canopy slid shut behind her, she glanced back in the direction of the holding hall before with a hearty shrug, she set forth on exploring the fengese palace while a thousand miles away two dark ships began to turn.

“What a mess” A man told, “The teahouse rushes to work after this sudden... guest arrives, then insists on performing the task even more meticulously when they hear it is a Jezabel dignitary, then we find out that there are no servants attending to the drawing chamber where the guest is-”

“Well who can blame them? The Jezabel are intimidating... if there is so much as a hair- oh”

The servants fall silent as they see Nat. They approached her and knelt hastily, trays of cake and tea in their hands.
“F-forgive us, your sudden appearance caused quite a stir.... Our disorganisation is our own fault, that a guest of her grace would be bored enough to leave the drawing chamber....”

The Ice hockey federation of Northern Utopian Ice Hockey Federation

NUIHF CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE STARTING!

After the interesting games were finished in Division I championships and AusValia & Greater Autenheim getting their well-deserved promotion, it's finally time to start the big games! It's once again the time when the best hockey nations are facing each other with one mission: Win the NUIHF World Championships.

In the 6th season, we're having quite an interesting set of teams in both groups. These competing teams are listed below:

Group A
Nordic Democratic Republic
Serbatijan empire
North Electrica
United Kuzikstan
United brennia
Quziq

Group B:

The Soviet state of Svalbard
United Kingdom of Miotia-Candor
Grenopia
Jadefall
Italian canada
Corlenia

We wish the best of luck to all the teams!

If you want to watch the games live, go to YouTube and Subscribe the channel "Northern Utopian Ice Hockey League"!

The Tri Constitutional Monarchy of United Kingdom of Miotia-Candor

OOC:

Map Update Notice:

Removed Nations:
-Great Autenheim
-Skeld

Added Nations:
Bortalandet
Agife
The United Kingdom of Bahnreich

New Features & Changes
-Coastline Multipolygon Permanent and Format Changes
-Southern Andulsia Coastline Change
-Huazheng is now part of Feng Dynasty
-Color Change
-Font Change
-Night/Military Mode
-Maritime Borders
-Map Application Form Changes

Cartography Department

The Unified Provinces of Jezabelstien

Feng Dynasty wrote:“F-forgive us, your sudden appearance caused quite a stir.... Our disorganisation is our own fault, that a guest of her grace would be bored enough to leave the drawing chamber....”

Natiliae nearly blundered into the kneeling men, she stared at them kneeling while awkwardly fumbling with her cigarette, "Uhh... those for me?" she asked as she knelt down to pick up one of the cups of tea, "This better be decaf." she muttered as she drunk a mouthful, she stilled for a moment and remarked a confused, "It's a bit watery..." before she finished the cup in its entirety.
After a few moments of contemplation she finally asked, "So you guys know what's cooking?... nobody's giving me the time of day."

The Knights Holy Military Order of The Atlas Archipelago

OOC: There's some ambiguous stuff that requires timestamps, so if anyone has questions, please let me know)

Somewhere Between the Strait of Sicilia and the Czech Strait

Diplomatic/Military Mission to Frontera

The sun rose over the horizon, the shining golden light coming against the calm grey sea. The salty ocean smell filled the air around them, the calm waves which lie ahead interrupted by millions of tons of steel. A massive fleet moving through the serenity, gargantuan cannons laying dormant like a bear in its rest, ready to awaken and bare its fangs at those who dare oppose it. There was reason not to oppose such a force, The Atlas sit in its middle, cruising at a smooth twenty knots. The pride of the High Seas Fleet, it was unopposable to all but few vessels. The warship had been traveling to the Fronteran Republic for some time on a mission of military aide and diplomatic deployments, the republic presented a prime ground to set up a sphere of military influence and perhaps a place to gain a foothold in the Wasaruan continent.
Upon the bridge was former Commander Karu, now wearing a sleek navy blue uniform, an officers cap emblazoned with The Atlas riding the waves. After his actions in the Fengese Kingdom, he was also awarded with the prestige position of the new rank of Commandant of the Conqueror, Helmsman of The Atlas, a position which earned him both respect, envy, and fear from his colleagues in the High Seas Fleet. His first mission after the diplomatic mission in The Dynasty was to head to the Fronteran Republic with Battlegroup Atlas and establish the Atlan presence in Fronteran, offer military and diplomatic protection and ensure some demands were met.

The Commandant stood at the helm, looking out at the golden waves which flowed in the early morning. It was not often one would see beautiful seas such as this or the beautiful blue sky and golden sun in Atlas, the dark clouds often cleared few times a year, so the Commandant relished in its beauty with a smile. Of course, the golden sea and sun reminded him of other things, things which he missed dearly, a beauty unmatched by many...He snapped back to himself and blinked a few times as the made their way to the exit of the Old Lake Sea, the Czech Strait coming into sight...

(Tag: New Republic of Frontera)

The Grand Federal Republic of Astana-Anders

It has been now more than 4 months since the war has ended. Joseph looks at the window of Omni City. Despite the destructive nature of the war, reconstruction has been incredibly fast with projections saying that total construction should be complete by the end of September. He is not surprised, whenever something horrible happens to Astana-Anders, they usually fix it with incredible speed. Heck, just 5 months after the Anderian Revolution, which destroyed more than 70% of the land, everything was rebuilt even better than before.

"Sir, what shall we do now that we are back in power?" Ask Chief Diplomat Prussia Werdin. "... I want their to be a Northern Utopian union. Ask, when they are free, if Feng Dynasty, The Atlas Archipelago, and North Electrica if they wish to help us create an everlasting union between the nations of this region." Said Joseph. "I will telegram this as soon as possible." Said Prussia.

The Tri Constitutional Monarchy of United Kingdom of Miotia-Candor

The Atlas Archipelago wrote:OOC: There's some ambiguous stuff that requires timestamps, so if anyone has questions, please let me know)

Somewhere Between the Strait of Sicilia and the Czech Strait

Diplomatic/Military Mission to Frontera

The sun rose over the horizon, the shining golden light coming against the calm grey sea. The salty ocean smell filled the air around them, the calm waves which lie ahead interrupted by millions of tons of steel. A massive fleet moving through the serenity, gargantuan cannons laying dormant like a bear in its rest, ready to awaken and bare its fangs at those who dare oppose it. There was reason not to oppose such a force, The Atlas sit in its middle, cruising at a smooth twenty knots. The pride of the High Seas Fleet, it was unopposable to all but few vessels. The warship had been traveling to the Fronteran Republic for some time on a mission of military aide and diplomatic deployments, the republic presented a prime ground to set up a sphere of military influence and perhaps a place to gain a foothold in the Wasaruan continent.
Upon the bridge was former Commander Karu, now wearing a sleek navy blue uniform, an officers cap emblazoned with The Atlas riding the waves. After his actions in the Fengese Kingdom, he was also awarded with the prestige position of the new rank of Commandant of the Conqueror, Helmsman of The Atlas, a position which earned him both respect, envy, and fear from his colleagues in the High Seas Fleet. His first mission after the diplomatic mission in The Dynasty was to head to the Fronteran Republic with Battlegroup Atlas and establish the Atlan presence in Fronteran, offer military and diplomatic protection and ensure some demands were met.

The Commandant stood at the helm, looking out at the golden waves which flowed in the early morning. It was not often one would see beautiful seas such as this or the beautiful blue sky and golden sun in Atlas, the dark clouds often cleared few times a year, so the Commandant relished in its beauty with a smile. Of course, the golden sea and sun reminded him of other things, things which he missed dearly, a beauty unmatched by many...He snapped back to himself and blinked a few times as the made their way to the exit of the Old Lake Sea, the Czech Strait coming into sight...

(Tag: New Republic of Frontera)

Fairy Encounter
Above the calm golden sea, just within the rising sun, two black dots seem to be growing bigger and bigger. Before Karu could make out what he was seeing, the radar started beeping. The two dots turn out to be flying stealth jets going beyond Mach 3. The two planes fly as mirror movements of each other like a performance. As the sun continues to rise, the outline and the reflective white plating of the uniquely designed aircraft could be seen clearly to the naked eye. Flying closely to the Atlas fleet, showing off their morphing fairy-like wings and its Pupatorian rune-filled white surface. The contrast between the reflecting white surface and dark grey runes makes its texture stands out more.
The high G turns they perform would normally be enough to knock a pilot unconscious, yet it was capable of doing so repeatedly and elegantly. That was when Karu realize these planes weren't manned. They were UAVs.
The two mythical-like planes make one last turn above the Atlas fleet as they let out a smooth and soft sound similar that to a whistle before they return to the white pillar on the horizon, the Rias International Space Elevator.

URN-RAN Joint Fleet, 1st Gorgon Strike Group
The returned F-XR-EI²s lands themselves on the RAN (DDH) Futsuhama of the Taihou-Class as another pair takes off on the URN (DDV) Augustine of the Aoshima-Class.
An unusual combination of manned and unmanned vessels surrounded the two Heavy aviation destroyers.
"The location of the unknown fleet has been confirmed by the reconnaissance units. Awaiting your orders."
First officer Jean Hartmann reported to Captain Fujimori Ritsuha who was observing the flight deck of the destroyer.
"So it wasn't an equipment error that a 70,000+ ton warship is passing through the Czech Strait, Hartmann?"
"Sir, the vessel in question is estimated to be 400m in length. Judging from the fleet composition, it is certainly not Jezabelstienian origin."
"Notify R.I.S.E. and the URN 2nd Fleet. Tell the Gorgon and Aegis DDGs to be on standby."
Captain Fujimori Ritsuha sighed after giving the orders. He then moves away from the window and moves toward the communications.
"This is the RAN Futsuhama of Rikuran Armed Navy part of the URN-RAN joint fleet, state the name of your ship and your purposes."

Forum View