|Leader||HRM Rioeste I|
The Alpine Kingdom of The Soviet state of Svalbard is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by HRM Rioeste I with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, soft-spoken computers, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.598 billion Svalbardians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trondelang. The average income tax rate is 99.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Svalbardian economy, worth a remarkable 1,497 trillion BCS a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Trout Farming. Average income is an amazing 226,919 BCS, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
HRM Rioeste I's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts, the paparazzi publicize Royal scandals with the utmost delight, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, and scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes. Crime is totally unknown. The Soviet state of Svalbard's national animal is the No-anime penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Soviet state of Svalbard voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : The Soviet state of Svalbard was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Esmary.
- : The Soviet state of Svalbard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : The Soviet state of Svalbard was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in The Soviet state of Svalbard, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : The Soviet state of Svalbard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : The Soviet state of Svalbard's influence in Northern Utopia rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : The Soviet state of Svalbard published "The first Trondelang-Djublaheim war, a review" (Factbook: History).
- : The Soviet state of Svalbard voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : The Soviet state of Svalbard was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.