The Forgotten Civilization of Takh Avros is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tsivikh Damian with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, infamous sell-swords, and national health service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 4.924 billion Avros are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cõvtåli. The average income tax rate is 32.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Takh Avrosian economy, worth 599 trillion Karis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, fairly diversified black market in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 121,759 Karis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Self-driving cars obey the road rules even during emergencies, programmers often reinvent the wheel, pharmacists increasingly claim they are morally obligated to take long lunches, and Takh Avros's first free elections in recent memory have been successfully concluded. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Takh Avros's national animal is the Ouroboros, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Takh Avros was endorsed by The People's Republic of The Southern Botharian Republic.
- : Takh Avros endorsed The People's Republic of The Southern Botharian Republic.
- : Takh Avros endorsed The Matriarchy of Unitarian Universalism.
- : Takh Avros was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Unitarian Universalism.
- : Takh Avros's influence in Karma rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Takh Avros was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Sovereignity Of Precepts.
- : Takh Avros was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Takh Avros, Takh Avros's first free elections in recent memory have been successfully concluded.
- : Following new legislation in Takh Avros, pharmacists increasingly claim they are morally obligated to take long lunches.
- : Following new legislation in Takh Avros, programmers often reinvent the wheel.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Democratic Republic of Appomattox, Beansburrow, Paragonisa, Kurtwal, Rathanur, Jonewestia, Mattielandia, The Litterbox, Laniron, New Lablerith, Lys Deks Rahry, Chicken Tenderland, Tevaris, Maleno, Jixdelistan, Suomalainem, Wawawewa, The Moroccan Kingdom, Seatedoniskarchostopia, Hindoka, The Freakin Guardians of the Galaxy, Pekichow, Dictatorship Union, Pinu, Jonlantis, Kayestha, Mafuteru, Imperium of Josh, Nationary, Galgos italis, Bel Falas, Gosline, Co-Dairy, The Grand Taco, Ghad, Empresa, Lower Houna Pla Bayia, Bridgett, Ordericium, Zakronia, Sostenad, Eshington, REPUBLIC OF GORKHA, Erroria, Bingusell, Altino, Northern Nova, Femcia, Aeraven, Boston Harbor, and 20 others.Nacrad, Francogallia, Coliantia, Unicornism, Crpostran, Republic of Markano, The New Bengal Dynasty, Zalidia, Middle Hyradiands, Talmanie, Aphextwinland, Antarctic SARNZ, Nanualele, New Morsland, Maksim land, ReBob, Genovini, Sovereignity Of Precepts, Unitarian Universalism, and The Southern Botharian Republic.