The Most Serene Republic of PEPEP is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Great Donie with a fair hand, and renowned for its ban on automobiles, national health service, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 11.447 billion PEPEPians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Grobie Junction. The average income tax rate is 97.9%.
The frighteningly efficient PEPEPian economy, worth a remarkable 2,674 trillion Yayas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 233,607 Yayas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Stolen Reuben sandwiches are met with detailed and thorough police investigations, research grant proposals read like political diatribes, Great Donie's campaign events reach their climax when the celebrity endorsers reveal themselves, and guide dogs for the blind have been seen using government websites. Crime is totally unknown. PEPEP's national animal is the Snozzcumber, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : PEPEP was endorsed by The United Syndicates of Fangon.
- : PEPEP voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Following new legislation in PEPEP, guide dogs for the blind have been seen using government websites.
- : Following new legislation in PEPEP, Great Donie's campaign events reach their climax when the celebrity endorsers reveal themselves.
- : Following new legislation in PEPEP, research grant proposals read like political diatribes.
- : Following new legislation in PEPEP, stolen Reuben sandwiches are met with detailed and thorough police investigations.
- : Following new legislation in PEPEP, the official PEPEPian Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child.
- : Following new legislation in PEPEP, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines.
- : PEPEP was endorsed by The Pleasant States of New Volica.
- : PEPEP was endorsed by The Socialist Republic of Runegeist.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Flavor community aka flavortown, Dyl, Samayavadic, Kavagrad, Argentigrad, Rorlenland, Free Magiounanionvet, Kawany, Agatep, Alans Land, Henchikurin, Spookystan, Soviet Trailer Park, Neo Enderion, Podria, Gloucester City, The Two Tharses, Runegeist, New Volica, and Fangon.