The Mayhem and Madness of Saq is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The quiet, industrious population of 14.658 billion Osirans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 66.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Saqian economy, worth 491 trillion diquins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Trout Farming, and Soda Sales. Average income is 33,548 diquins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saq's national animal is the salamander, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saq published "Boku no Shukuteki Rari: Sukueapantsu Suponjibobu Monogatari!!" (Account: Drama).
- : Saq resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Saq voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Bachtendekuppen".
- : Saq was endorsed by The Rachiekins of Azazelai.
- : Saq endorsed The Inlustris of Rigels Light.
- : Saq was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Saq voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Church of Satan".
- : Saq was endorsed by The Drunken Green Owlz of Altinsane.
- : Saq endorsed The sygian.
- : Saq endorsed The Tired Nation of Syberis.