WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in The Shire
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, The Shire is ranked 8,039th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Farm of Farmer Maggot||New York Times Democracy||“Hallo there”|
|2.||The Mind Controling Dominion of The Puppet Masters||Corporate Police State||“We Pull Your Strings”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of Rosy||Anarchy||“1420 (which was also famous for its weddings)”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of Arbitrias||Iron Fist Consumerists||“DRACO AETERNUM EICIAM MALUM IN TIBERIM”|
|5.||The Taters of Samwise Gardner||Democratic Socialists||“I canít carry it for you, but I can carry you and it”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of Overbrookland||Authoritarian Democracy||“Second Breakfast”|
|7.||The Republic of Sam And Rosie Gamgee||Anarchy||“Sam and Rosie Sitting in a Tree”|
|8.||The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave||Capitalizt||“Beyond here be dragons”|
|9.||The Holy Empire of Filthy Orcses||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“And they doesn't taste very nice, does they, precious?”|
- : Krupdaddy lost WA Delegate status.
- : Krupdaddy ceased to exist.
- : Krupdaddy became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave dismissed Yodas yoyos as Security Officer of The Shire.
- : The Thuggish Congregation of Devilish orcs departed this region for Mordor.
- : The Thuggish Congregation of Devilish orcs arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Quack Quack Quack of Ducks Looking For Grapes departed this region for The Sasquatch Republic.
- : The SuperTramp of Drifter departed this region for The Sasquatch Republic.
- : The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers departed this region for The Sasquatch Republic.
- : The Unmotorable Roads of Kalmukia departed this region for The Sasquatch Republic.
The Shire Regional Message Board
Well, goodbye to you all. It's been a fine surprise visit, and no mistake. Take care of yourselves on the long road and up in the skies, with the night getting thick. Ah, I was nearly forgetting. Provisions! Mrs. Maggot put this large basket up for everyone, with her compliments.
Goodbye! waddles away
Remember to stop by at the Green Dragon again on your next world tour.
Iím back to find some hobbits to gobble up!
It's the orcs again! Where are the shiriffs? Probably at the pub.
Do orcs drink beer?
Perhaps the freebooter orcs in the misty mountains drink? Those working for Sauron are already having all these discipline problems anyway. Is there anything about it in the books?
Just call me Samwise the Supreme Gardener of Green Mordor.
Yes yes dear.