NATION

PASSWORD

Middle Earth RMB

WA Delegate: The Rogue Nation of Red Maw (elected )

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne

From the blackened halls of the Dark Tower, come forth the servants of the dark lord, searching for the ring and Linktaking hobbits to Isengard. At the front run the dreaded Wargs, and behind them march the Easterlings. The orcs chose to stay to enjoy the warm weather at home.


LinkSong of the raid

Defenders who Linkshall not pass: 1, the rest hasn't shown up yet.



  1. 4

    (STARTED) (REGISTRATIONS OPEN) Middle Earth Role Play

    MetaGameplay by Dispatch . 35 reads.

  2. 4

    LotR Artist Gallery - A Musical Interlude

    FactbookCulture by Dor caranthir . 29 reads.

  3. 13

    How to help Middle Earth !

    MetaReference by Dispatch . 444 reads.

Embassies: Minas Tirith, Hell, Lothlorien, 10000 Islands, Mordor, The Shire, gondor, Hobbiton, and Middle Earth Roleplay.

The embassy with Minas Tirith is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

The embassy with Hell is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

The embassy with Lothlorien is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

The embassy with 10000 Islands is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

The embassy with Mordor is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

The embassy with The Shire is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

The embassy with gondor is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

The embassy with Hobbiton is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

Construction of embassies with Lone Wolves United has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Casual, Enormous, Fandom, Featured, Founderless, and Multi-Species.

Regional Power: High

Middle Earth contains 132 nations, the 138th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Cheerful Citizens in Middle Earth

The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.

As a region, Middle Earth is ranked 17,696th in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.

1.The Alpine Ore Lodes of DwarfAnarchy“Santa's Dwarfs Now Run the Workshop”
2.The Queendom of Sophia AstrumCivil Rights Lovefest“Divinum Feminine”
3.The Humanist Geniocracy of RyfinLeft-wing Utopia“arod fael ar lain”
4.The Kingdom of EvaelDemocratic Socialists“uaúlumë pícala”
5.The LOTR Nation of TataricaCivil Rights Lovefest“From Gondolin we came”
6.The Brennynin Elenion of LuinilLibertarian Police State“To the feasts of the good the good unbidden go!”
7.The Federation of Free Lands of FreeuliNew York Times Democracy“Dome un Taj”
8.The Protectorate of TulkasNew York Times Democracy“Tulkas the Strong, Champion of Valinor”
9.The Republic of NoldoriaCivil Rights Lovefest“It is our weaknesses that make us strong”
10.The Republic of Low MeadowsAnarchy“Nothing To See Here”
1234. . .1314»

Regional Happenings

More...

Middle Earth Regional Message Board

Messages

The Alpine Ore Lodes of Dwarf

Boisterous Balrogs wrote:...this looks fun

Oh, would'ja look at that? The balrogs gettin' all boisterous, again... Don't'cha worry, lil ole balrog.

The Nomadic Peoples of Moon Sailors

Dwarf wrote:Oh, would'ja look at that? The balrogs gettin' all boisterous, again... Don't'cha worry, lil ole balrog.

That deeply resonates within me

The Borderlands of Boisterous Balrogs

Dwarf wrote:Oh, would'ja look at that? The balrogs gettin' all boisterous, again... Don't'cha worry, lil ole balrog.

rawr

The LOTR Nation of Tatarica

Welcome to all the new arrivals from the raider sphere. Hope that things remain civil and I certainly do hope that we can entertain you with theme-related topics; maybe some of you are into Tolkien / Middle Earth?

I'm partly asking as we're conducting a Middle Earth RP over at Middle Earth Roleplay and are open to invite new people that are interested in the theme to also participate in the RP. And partly because Middle Earth is always open to new folk that are into the saga, no matter their r&d affiliation.

The Rogue Nation of Red Maw

Tatarica wrote:Welcome to all the new arrivals from the raider sphere. Hope that things remain civil and I certainly do hope that we can entertain you with theme-related topics; maybe some of you are into Tolkien / Middle Earth?

I'm partly asking as we're conducting a Middle Earth RP over at Middle Earth Roleplay and are open to invite new people that are interested in the theme to also participate in the RP. And partly because Middle Earth is always open to new folk that are into the saga, no matter their r&d affiliation.

Definitely like Tolkien - the puppet’s name came from somewhere, after all :P

Thanks for the welcome! If anyone’s being uncivil, let me know and I’ll take care of it, though I doubt it will come to that. We’re perfectly civil folk, usually.

The LOTR Nation of Tatarica

Hmm, I am more terrible at these things than others of the region, but if I am to guess I'd say that Red Maw is a name of something spawned by Morgoth; a balrog? A dragon? Maybe others know the answer

The Rogue Nation of Red Maw

Tatarica wrote:Hmm, I am more terrible at these things than others of the region, but if I am to guess I'd say that Red Maw is a name of something spawned by Morgoth; a balrog? A dragon? Maybe others know the answer

Carcharoth was taken, unfortunately. But yes, Morgoth’s guardian of Angband’s gates. :P

The LOTR Nation of Tatarica

Ah, yes, obviously; Carcharoth! A terrible, powerful beast. And so evil, running away with a silmaril like that!

Wouldn't surprise me if Carcharoth was used in a previous raid on Middle Earth :P

Now I see the resemblance of the werewolf name with the LWU. Nice idea for a name.

The Rogue Nation of Red Maw

Tatarica wrote:Ah, yes, obviously; Carcharoth! A terrible, powerful beast. And so evil, running away with a silmaril like that!

Wouldn't surprise me if Carcharoth was used in a previous raid on Middle Earth :P

Now I see the resemblance of the werewolf name with the LWU. Nice idea for a name.

Thank you!

After speaking with Dispatch, I’ll leave the embassy with the RP region open and have appointed them as officer so you can keep your RP running. Hopefully the raid doesn’t bother too much this way - outside of the WFE and flag, of course :P

The King of Fingon

Red Maw wrote:Very! Unless the defenders who shall not pass pass, that'd be a bummer.

I don't like defenders. They're coarse and rough and irritating and they get everywhere.

Forum View