WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Germanic States of Prussiankaiseriech (elected )
Founder: The United Federation of Blitzakartz
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Dawn of Unity Alternative RP Region, Lardyland, The NewsStand, The New Mappers Union, The Embassy, The Great Universe, Farkasfalka, Union of the Kind Ones, International Debating Area, Gypsy Lands, The Milky Way Galaxy, Laotis, Assembly of Independent Nations, Avadam Inn, Hollow Point, Right to Life, and 70 others.Union of Nationalists, Realm of Unrestricted Science, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Golden Dragons, CISB, Sunalaya, Dauiland, Aeterna Publicae, Salutations, The Sea Of Love, Nintendo, The Empire of Friendship, Gay Equality, Bus Stop, Zentari, Groland, Krillin, Driselbia, The United Caribbean Island Alliance, The Dank Meme Alliance, Trade Confederacy, Regionless, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Slide Countries, Non Aligned Movement, The Srivijayan Consortium, Brasil, The 1st Entente, LGBT University, Khuzifenq, The Sands, Japan, MentosLand, Homieland, Autism Spectrum, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, nasunia, Straw Hat Pirates, Novo Brasil, Reality, Kylden, Atlantis, The League of Socialist States, Meillur, The Great Red Union, The United Federations, Union of Justice, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Region Name, Brazzaville, The Region of WESC, Fredonia, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, New Regime of Great Cyan, The Gordo Alliance of Got Beef, The Larry Pact, Mahakam, The Great Experiment, United Otter Emirates, Kappa Region, Greater Middle East, Ebola QuarantineZone, Ancient, Die Schwarze Sonne, The Holy Reich of Greater Germania, Novus Lucidum, Roman Byzantine Union, United States of Femdom, and Union of Lardy Nations.
Tags: Anarchist, Anime, Capitalist, Casual, Communist, Conservative, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Independent, International Federalist, LGBT, Liberal, and 9 others.Libertarian, Map, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Password, Regional Government, Small, Social, and Socialist.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in The Dawn of Unity
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, The Dawn of Unity is ranked 5,378th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The United Germanic States of Prussiankaiseriech||Father Knows Best State||“The March to global order begins with our step.”|
|2.||The Community of Sougra||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Anything for peace”|
|3.||The Federal Principalities of Propheticum||Democratic Socialists||“Hail from our Lord”|
|4.||The United Federation of Blitzakartz||Father Knows Best State||“By Any Means”|
|5.||The Most Serene Republic of The Indomatic System||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|6.||The Republic of Taurren||Left-Leaning College State||“Every man for his brother”|
|7.||The Regiism of Nebulousness||Democratic Socialists||“Mourning the loss of a dear friend who passed”|
- : The United Commonwealths of Wooloos of the region The Wooloo Pact proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Dawn of Unity.
- : Embassy cancelled between Zero Zero Zero Zero and The Dawn of Unity.
- : The Republic of Crawdad Republic of the region The Great Universe ordered the closure of its embassy in The Dawn of Unity.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 397 of the region Zero Zero Zero Zero ordered the closure of its embassy in The Dawn of Unity.
- : The Republic of Taurren arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Amazonaca ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Kurapika Zoldyck of the region Japan cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Dawn of Unity.
- : The Will of The Chariot of the region Japan ordered the closure of its embassy in The Dawn of Unity.
- : The Empire of Khwhp of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Dawn of Unity.
The Dawn of Unity Regional Message Board
Is this dead?
Generally, yes. We communicate still, just on different platforms, TGs, and such.
Its dead enough that your here
Cant let the empire die mang
I guess we're just about done here then, my friend.
A pretty decent one, all things considered.
Read all about it!