WA Delegate (non-executive): The Interstellar Republic of Isaris (elected )
Founder: The Protectorate of Equility
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The North Pacific, the West Pacific, The Land of Kings and Emperors, Albion, Spiritus, the South Pacific, Yggdrasil, The Universal Allegiance, The United Federation of Planets, Testregionia, Nederland, the Rejected Realms, Nasicournia, Unknown, Taijitu, Philosophy 115, and 5 others.Asylum, belgium, The Watchtower, The Milky Way Galaxy, and The Potato Alliance.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Casual, Democratic, Enormous, Featured, Game Player, General Assembly, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Role Player, and 4 others.Security Council, Silly, Social, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Equilism
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Equilism is ranked 21,472nd in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Interstellar Republic of Isaris||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Alis volat propriis!”|
|2.||The Dominion of Nornheim||Democratic Socialists||“Alone we rule”|
|3.||The Empire of Slithen||Left-wing Utopia||“The Dominion Of The True”|
|4.||The People's Serenity of Hastrua||Left-wing Utopia||“Liberty. Equality. Opportunity.”|
|5.||The Republic of Meriden||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“祓え給い、清め給え (Purify and cleanse)”|
|6.||The Five Fingered Discount of Ivetnia||Democratic Socialists||“No water, no life. No blue, no green. -Sylvia Earle”|
|7.||The Uncertainty of Small Huts||Left-wing Utopia||“ερωτâv πάντα”|
|8.||The Democratic States of Ralshia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Konaway Pe Halo”|
|9.||The Community of Digdin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nice by nature, freaky by choice.”|
|10.||The Constitutional Empire of Ceraldonia||Left-wing Utopia||“Land of the Free, Fair and Fortunate”|
- : The Red Empire of EeeL arrived from Balder.
- : Temporal investigations ceased to exist.
- : The Libertarian Monarchy of Sarwyn arrived from Osiris.
- : The Red Empire of EeeL ceased to exist.
- : The United Combines of Chaucerin arrived from Osiris.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Westwind Bureaucrats arrived from Osiris.
- : The Libertarian Monarchy of Sarwyn ceased to exist.
- : The Equilism Member of Korriban-Ziost arrived from Lazarus.
- : The United Combines of Chaucerin ceased to exist.
- : The Interstellar Republic of Isaris rejected Netraucora's request for regional embassies.
Equilism Regional Message Board
Our Delegate needs more endorsements!
Of our 26 WA member nations, only 9 are endorsing our Delegate. Thank You so much to those that have endorsed Isaris!
We need your endorsements too, to help ensure our regional security and the weight of our vote in the World Assembly.
Thank you, I appreciate it!
Done! Thanks for the reminder!
I am going to throw this out there. What do you want to see out of the region? What activities really interest you, and would love to see here?
Pretty much any kind of activity tbh. Izzy has been great at holding the fort, but I am not sure if any activity is possible with virtually no government existing anymore.
I propose, that since the last act of the Township government was to rejoin The Crimson Order......that The Crimson Order take Conservatorship governance of Equilism until such time as the region is interested in self-governance once again.
- Equilism was the original founding region of The Crimson Order in 2008.
Member regions of The Crimson Order:
Members of The Crimson Order also serve as RO's of The Pacific and The West Pacific.
Westwind Flying Circus is currently examining target regions for potential missions, and is in the planning process for an interregional 'race' to compete for Westwind Flying Circus Challenge Points, in the event that there is enough interest to proceed. Members of The West Pacific have already indicated their interest in these missions and race.
The College of Cardinals and The Court of The Crimson King have been notified of my offer, and endorse it.
The Codex of The Crimson Order
The Crimson Order Encourages the Spirit of Activity in NationStates in all it's Righteous forms; Appreciates with Thankfulness the Blessings of Creator Max Barry and his Administrators and Moderators; Recognizes the Inescapable Foundations of Game Mechanics and Rules; and Supports the Sovereignty of Players and the Health of their Communities.
I. The Kingship
1. The Highest Authority of The Crimson Order shall be The Crimson King.
2. The Crimson King may make appointments and Grants of Title at will.
3. The Crimson King may delegate authorities at will.
4. The Crimson King may revise the Codex at any time by publication and public notice.
5. The Court of The Crimson King shall serve as the Cabinet of the King,
a. The Court shall advise The King, and Represent the King and the Order as appointed.
b. The Regent of The College of Cardinals and the Governor General of The Crimson Congregation shall sit as Members of The Court.
c. Other Members, Titles, and Authorities of The Court shall be granted at the discretion of The King.
II. The College of Cardinals
1. The College of Cardinals serves as Guardians of The Crimson Order.
2. Cardinals serve by appointment of The Crimson King.
3. The College shall have the Right to give it's Advice to The King.
4. The College of Cardinals shall have sole authority to name a successor to the King in the event of a loss of the King.
5. The Regent of The College of Cardinals shall serve as the Presiding Officer of The College.
a. The Regent shall be appointed by The King with the Consent of The College.
b. The Regent shall serve as Representative of The College of Cardinals to The Court of The Crimson King.
6. The Inquisition shall serve as the Judicial process of The Crimson Order.
7. Inquisitions may be initiated by call of The King, or by decision of The College.
8. The Regent shall preside as The Grand Inquisitor in the event a Council of Inquisition is called.
9. Inquisitions shall be heard by a Council of Inquisition.
a. Members of a Council of Inquisition shall be called Inquisitors during the Hearing.
b. A Council of Inquisition may consist of The College of Cardinals as a whole, or any number of Cardinals chosen by decision of The College.
10.. The College shall have authority to design and enforce it's own rules and procedures regarding Inquisition.
11. The Congregation may Petition for an Inquisition by The College.
a. The College may accept or decline the request of The Congregation.
12. Decisions and Rulings of Inquisition may be appealed to The King.
III. Knights of The Crimson Order
1. The Knights of The Crimson Order honors those Members that have been recognized by The Crimson King for their Honorable military service in NationStates.
2. Recognition may be made by Decree of The King, or by Recommendation of The College upon approval of The King.
3. The Congregation may Petition for a Recommendation of The College.
4. Honored Knights are under no obligation to act on, or participate in actions of The Crimson Order.
IV. Heroes of The Crimson Order
1. The Heroes of The Crimson Order consists of those recognized by The Crimson Order with Granted Titles and Awards in Honor of their Accomplishments, Talents and Service.
2. Heroes are announced by declaration of The King, and may be recommended to The King by The College.
3. Membership in The Crimson Order is not required for recognition.
V. The Mystery Schools
1. The Crimson Order, in order to promote and enhance the NationStates Experience, recognizes The Mystery Schools of the the Concepts, Ideologies, and Schools of Thought that are expressed across the NationStates world.
a. Mystery Schools are listed by Acknowledgement and Grant of Charter by The King.
b. Mystery Schools may be recommended for recognition to The King by The College and The Congregation.
c. Mystery School Grants of Charter may be revoked at any time by Decree of The King or by Hearing of a Council of Inquisition.
VI. The Crimson Congregation
1. The Crimson Congregation is hereby established as the Assembly of All Members of The Crimson Order.
2. The Congregation may elect a Governor General of The Crimson Congregation to serve as Presiding Officer.
a. The Governor General of The Congregation shall also stand as Representative of The Congregation to The Court of The Crimson King.
3. The Congregation may design and enforce it's own rules and procedures with the consent of The King.
4. The Congregation may Petition The King and The College.
1. Membership in The Crimson Order is available to both Individuals and Regions.
2. Membership shall be granted to those Individuals and Regions that give Assent to The Seven Concepts:
The Guidance of Max and Admin
3. Membership is voluntary and may be withdrawn by the Individual or Region at any time.
4. Membership may be declined by The Crimson King for any reason.
5. Membership can be revoked by The Crimson King or a Council of Inquisition.
The Crimson Order
The Seven Concepts
- The Guidance of Max and Admin
The Crimson King
The Court of The Crimson King
- Regent of The College of Cardinals, Elegarth
The College of Cardinals
- The Cardinal of the Eternal Dungeons, Yy4u
Knights of The Order
Heros of The Order
- Grand Hero of the Order, Prefect of Rebellion, and Headmaster of the Mystery of the Marsupial Conspiracy, TAO the Watcher
The Mystery Schools
- Sacred Chocolatology, lead by Lady Darkesia
Updated: 27 September 2020
Welcome to your Self-Service Honors and Awards Headquarters.
Westwind's Flying Circus Honors:
The Crimson Order
New awards may be added in the future.
Westwind's Flying Circus Service Awards:
Westwind's Flying Circus Challenge Points:
At times there will be challenges or competitions during missions that will award Challenge Points.
Challenge Points Awarded to date:
Randgriz - 8