WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Raider Unity of Gres Gadomsor
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in Suspicious
The World Census tailed known underworld figures in order to determine which nations have the largest gambling industries.
As a region, Suspicious is ranked 9,025th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Brusne Lomer||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Strength Through Compliance”|
|2.||The Oppressed Peoples of Delete 0n Sight||Anarchy||“*stiehlt dein Östradiol*”|
|3.||The Republic of Dreadful Doom||Corporate Bordello||“Things explode”|
|4.||The Republic of Doubleplusunepic||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Card”|
|5.||The Republic of 00-931||Right-wing Utopia||“Things explode”|
|6.||The Republic of Kyr Teria||Compulsory Consumerist State||“42”|
|7.||The Republic of Hyarmenor||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Things explode”|
|8.||The Republic of Raider-105||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Things explode”|
|9.||The Republic of Raider-113||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Things explode”|
|10.||The Republic of A weird creep||Free-Market Paradise||“Things explode”|
- : The Republic of Trablinka arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Republic of The Raider arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of Orav arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Republic of Nautical nonsense arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Republic of Insane arrived from The Pacific.
- : Loplak ceased to exist.
- : Benzergia ceased to exist.
- : Salty spitoon ceased to exist.
- : Raid leader ceased to exist.
- : Futaba sakura ceased to exist.
Suspicious Regional Message Board