The Stand With Balder of Libertanny is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Balder with a fair hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, absence of drug laws, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 9.009 billion Balders live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Balder. The average income tax rate is 43.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Libertannyian economy, worth a remarkable 1,363 trillion Balders a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 151,299 Balders, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was "Pragmatism", people are often woken up by rubbish music, the nation's soldiers often believe they're in the Air Force, and the government is under the thumb of countless special interests. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Libertanny's national animal is the Balder, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Balder.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Libertanny lodged a message on the The East Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : The Armed Republic of Scots Army dismissed Libertanny as Archmaster | Co-Founder of Kaer Solas.
- : Libertanny resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Libertanny was endorsed by The Kingdom of United Islands of Romania.
- : Libertanny was endorsed by The Uberstani Republic of Ridann.
- : Libertanny was endorsed by The Most Handsome of Marrabuk.
- : Libertanny was endorsed by The Vocaloid Republic of Palladion State.
- : Libertanny was endorsed by The Ayalat of Nociav.
- : Libertanny was endorsed by The Federation of Trity Gua.
- : Libertanny was endorsed by The People's Republic of Wiranath.