The Federation of Aigania is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by AIGANIA with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, rampant corporate plagiarism, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 24.055 billion Aiganians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Industry, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Center. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Aiganian economy, worth a remarkable 9,665 trillion Points a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an amazing 401,800 Points, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tabloids publicly shun nurses for not calling home on the weekends, artists are pillars of society, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space, and politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aigania's national animal is the Monster Werewolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Aiganiaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aigania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, tabloids publicly shun nurses for not calling home on the weekends.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, the aims of top-secret Aiganian science projects revolve around designing the perfect robot woman.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Aigania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Aigania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, there is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality.
Endorsements Received: 102 » Praenestia, General Mike, Arkanik, Claraxia, Dhan, Marcellinople, Emperor PJ, Meat Sandwich, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Margandy, Rommanda, Saundie, Sombrassino, Wilhelmsborough, Partenopean Republic, Caldariat, Nova Zemlya, Aaecilia, Kunigund, Courlany, Axixic, Bobs raider puppet, Caraani, Arkins, Pherttsylvania, Darkium, Xracona, Wishper, Sireco, Russiane, Ecchi Unlimited, Ni Hon, Othan, Sidhelyrika, Caybow, Winx club, Mainze, Burning Pants, Aleckandor, Cyrilla, Zetaopalatopia, The Celestial Lands, Skin Nation The Second, Leton, The Daedric Lords, Auralon, Port Flynt, Steel Vagabonds, Capercom, The New California Republic, and 52 others.Denado, Richtera, Custadia, Bravenewworld, Aletian, Guiness Freaks, Snoodum, Alopecia Totalis, Fortytipper, Luilamuin, Aegis-5, Leonism, Wencee, Aguaria Major, Shaunborough, Laporter, Navordia, Baelju, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Uhanda, Darcaethir, Issrak-om, Kamikaze89, Ioboriya, Dernel, Arclandia, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, The Salvation States, Inceptio, Captain Apollo, Zekrosz, Quest Ce Que Cest, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Owans, Kubaroony, Torkar, Lazarene Ryccia, Debussy, Legendary Magus, Ladandtopia, The Sigometh Dynasty, The United Syrian States, Mercicuria, Frankender, Nucular, Fylshlant, Ashoy, Tolfaer, Quintes, Northern Westwald, and Pioneer Pool.