|Leader||Chancellor Adriano Arthur|
The Federal Republic of Aigania is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Chancellor Adriano Arthur with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, infamous sell-swords, and prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 28.169 billion Aiganians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Center. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Aiganian economy, worth an astonishing 13,370 trillion Points a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 474,652 Points, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation excels at displacement, unemployed youngsters trained to kill are being released en masse into society, high-tech infantry rifles automatically reload when the soldier shoots outside the screen of their helmet HUD, and debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace. Crime is totally unknown. Aigania's national animal is the Monster Werewolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Aiganiaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aigania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Aigania was endorsed by The Free Land of Ecchi Unlimited.
- : Aigania lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, high-tech infantry rifles automatically reload when the soldier shoots outside the screen of their helmet HUD.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, unemployed youngsters trained to kill are being released en masse into society.
- : Aigania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "National Economic Freedoms"".
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, the nation excels at displacement.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Praenestia, General Mike, Dhan, Marcellinople, Meat Sandwich, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Rommanda, Saundie, Partenopean Republic, Nova Zemlya, Aaecilia, Courlany, Axixic, Caraani, Arkins, Darkium, Wishper, Ni Hon, Caybow, Winx club, Mainze, Burning Pants, Aleckandor, Cyrilla, Zetaopalatopia, The Celestial Lands, Skin Nation The Second, Auralon, Port Flynt, The New California Republic, Denado, Richtera, Custadia, Aletian, Guiness Freaks, Leonism, Darcaethir, Issrak-om, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, The Sigometh Dynasty, Nucular, Debussy, Silver Minner, Surd, Aeryis, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Bravenewworld, Steel Vagabonds, and 46 others.The Gelseen Hegemony, Burikinia, Kryansk, Proletarianssss, Fluffiness, Falconhedge, Greater East Portage, Nimaric, Paline, Xalivstonia, Americastrailia, Imperial Saber, Bongrovia, Saint Alaric, Ottokratland, Mohanj, The Free States of The North, Pepe Pip, Fortytipper, Titana Drago, Islayth, Enkowshe, Japba, Democratic North Korea, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Alf53, Flasankia, Evenaar, Calicate, Nothark Vilum, Xocovera, Sierra Arali, Irrepertus, Ugunnustan, Illen Falis, RedBrickLand, The united kingdom of new israel, Malororia, Brrrrr, Greater Gyelidor, Suvmia, Svarnland, Calption, Ichigo Republic, Silva Barros, and Ecchi Unlimited.