|Leader||El Hismo Louis Diamo I|
The Confederation of Norosphood is a massive, genial nation, ruled by El Hismo Louis Diamo I with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 1.561 billion Norosphoodians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hessenberg. The average income tax rate is 35.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Norosphoodian economy, worth 67.8 trillion kronor a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 43,404 kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Foreign spirits are hard to find due to an abundance of "Cletus and Jim Bob's Homemade Norosphoodian Moonshine", El Hismo Louis Diamo I has just been declared ruler of Norosphood in an international press conference, Christianity has been named as Norosphood's national religion, and shell-shocked refugees are made to provide Immigration with lively renditions of 'Dancing Queen'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Norosphood's national animal is the emu, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Norosphood was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Dupanda.
- : Norosphood was endorsed by The Allied States of Driodal.
- : Norosphood voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Norosphood voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Norosphood altered its national flag.
- : Norosphood voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Norosphood, shell-shocked refugees are made to provide Immigration with lively renditions of 'Dancing Queen'.
- : Norosphood changed its national leader to "El Hismo Louis Diamo I".
- : Norosphood was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Norosphood was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Hanguk-Nippon, Anatasha, Yaravia, Amerion, Corgitopiaa, Tepertopia, Beblahbleblo, Nowa Europa, Land Without Shrimp, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Holota, PenguinPies, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Treir, Westenhald, Holy Free, Shuckle Empire, Wehraboos, Aidenfieeld, Centristvill, Arscanesia, Kringalia, Drew Durrnil, Concrete Slab, Farengeto, Raidener, Immund, The Haughtherlands, Rebel-topia, Sandaoguo, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Darakin, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Ebonhand, Sou Avida, Tsunamy, Eleuthelrium, Shefino, Quinta Caporales, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Volaworand, Castraebar, A Place Somewhere, Berusturg, Donat Invadia, and 17 others.Sedunn, Zataras, Flumenvallis, Esterwood, Froshar, Leimarite Empire, Chernaya Zvezda, The republic of Konsa, Great Lothian, Sismite, Tyrantistica, Bistritza, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Driodal, and Dupanda.