WA Delegate: The Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Astyria, Greater Ixnay, Greater Dienstad, POLATION, Tyran, Atlas, Nova, The Cornellian Empire, Nelborne Union, Mystria, Wintreath, Ordis, Armagedox, Esquarium, Regionless, Gholgoth, and 5 others.Fredonia, Teremara, Andromalius, Kali Yuga, and Traveling Wilburys.
Paradoxia contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in Paradoxia
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, Paradoxia is ranked 4,295th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Níl mar a shíltear a bhítear, i gcónaí”|
|2.||The WATER'S COLD of Im Taking a Shower||Democratic Socialists||“Flush the toilet and die”|
|3.||The Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks||Compulsory Consumerist State||“For Fatherland, Motherland, Uncleland, and Bad Slogans”|
|4.||The Hanseatic League of Northern Bigfootia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Liberty, Equality, Pizza!”|
- : The Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks arrived from Balder.
- : The Republic of Together we rise of the region The Embassy 2 proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks ceased to exist.
- : The Federal Republic of Futrellia of the region Elvarya proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Borealias and Paradoxia.
- : The Empire of Greater Nifon of New Aeyariss of the region Kali Yuga cancelled the closure of its embassy in Paradoxia.
- : Salinian of the region Kali Yuga ordered the closure of its embassy in Paradoxia.
- : Instinctive of the region Meryhap galaxy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Cursed Islands of The Free Republic Of The Austrian Aussie of the region Trendsetter proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Lucky Gold Christmas of Char Aznable Neo Zeon of the region Skivx proposed constructing embassies.