NATION

PASSWORD

WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Soviet Republics of Calnodia (elected )

Founder: The Utopian Autocratic Realm of Bluelight-R006

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 142nd Most World Assembly Endorsements: 851st
World Factbook Entry

The Fellowship of OmniOne
”Hi! / Hallo! / 你好!/ 안녕하세요! / こうにちわ!”
LinkConstitution / LinkDiscord / LinkStatistics


Regional Matters

  • EVERYONE is ACCEPTED and RESPECTED, regardless of sexuality, race, language, or religion. Everyone is granted the civil liberty to FREE SPEECH, and we are strictly intolerant to any form of discrimination.

  • For World Assembly (WA) members, ENDORSE Calnodia, our WA Delegate. This is crucial to the SAFETY and DEFENCE of our region from the constant threat of raiders.

  • Everything takes place on DISCORD, where the Government convenes and the people talk! Speaking of Government, General Elections take place in MAY and NOVEMBER annually!



    1. 8

      Chronicles of OmniOne

      BulletinNews by Bluelight-R006 . 460 reads.

    2. 414

      Coronavirus (COVID-19) Informational Dispatch

      MetaReference by Amerion . 8,837 reads.

  • Embassies: The Enclave Region of the USSD, The Slide Countries, Gypsy Lands, Zentari, Cape of Good Hope, Autropolis, The Great Experiment, The Region That Has No Big Banks, The Interdimensional Community, The Democratic Republic, Cynosure, Enadia, Philippines, The Allied Republic, First World Order, Blackstar, and 2 others.The Planet X, and Celtia.

    Construction of embassies with The Protectorate of Asten has commenced. Completion expected .

    Tags: Anti-Fascist, Casual, Democratic, Enormous, Game Player, Independent, LGBT, Map, Offsite Chat, Regional Government, Role Player, Social, and 1 other.World Assembly.

    OmniOne contains 147 nations, the 142nd most in the world.

    Today's World Census Report

    The Most Advanced Public Education in OmniOne

    Fresh-faced World Census agents infiltrated schools with varying degrees of success in order to determine which nations had the most widespread, well-funded, and advanced public education programs.

    As a region, OmniOne is ranked 6,911th in the world for Most Advanced Public Education.

    1.The Socialist Federation of Gh0styLeft-wing Utopia“One for All, All for One”
    2.The Federal Republic of ZhopgradCivil Rights Lovefest“Make Zhopgrad Cheeki Breeki Again!”
    3.The United Socialist States of Sagina OcestanScandinavian Liberal Paradise“By The People For The People”
    4.The People's Republic of HelsalandNew York Times Democracy“Long live the people!”
    5.The United Soviet Republics of CalnodiaScandinavian Liberal Paradise“Divitiae per Laborem”
    6.The People's Republic of SlavotopiaDemocratic Socialists“Unity, Discipline, Work”
    7.The Federation of AokusMoralistic Democracy“Славься, наша Родина!”
    8.The Empire of NchinbourgDemocratic Socialists“All to the Virtuous & Amnesty to the Traitors”
    9.The Colony of AlfranumaDemocratic Socialists“Work Harder, Live Better”
    10.The Utopian Autocratic Realm of Bluelight-R006Civil Rights Lovefest“Wherever you come from, come with a kind heart.”
    1234. . .1415»

    Regional Happenings

    More...

    OmniOne Regional Message Board

    Messages

    The Kaiserreich of Independent Leipzig

    Just a question. Being banned from the Discord doesn't means that I can't participate in politics, is it?

    The Empire of Golden Torna

    Hello everyone! I'm rather new to this game and am excited to be here! I plan to join the Discord once I've settled down here for a bit, but in the meantime I want to communicate frequently on Stately and get to know everyone as I study the Constitution.
    Thanks for having me!

    The Utopian Autocratic Realm of Bluelight-R006

    Independent Leipzig wrote:Just a question. Being banned from the Discord doesn't means that I can't participate in politics, is it?

    Nope. You can still do politics on the RMB. Plus, your ban will be lifted in October, just before the next general election. Hope to see you back soon!

    The Federation of Sintro

    The Kaiserreich of Independent Leipzig

    Bluelight-R006 wrote:Nope. You can still do politics on the RMB. Plus, your ban will be lifted in October, just before the next general election. Hope to see you back soon!

    Glad to hear that. I will be back

    The Utopian Autocratic Realm of Bluelight-R006

    Sintro wrote:Hi all

    Welcome

    The Socialist Federation of Gh0sty

    Golden Torna wrote:Hello everyone! I'm rather new to this game and am excited to be here! I plan to join the Discord once I've settled down here for a bit, but in the meantime I want to communicate frequently on Stately and get to know everyone as I study the Constitution.
    Thanks for having me!

    Welcome to OmniOne! We sure are glad to have you with us!

    The Empire of Golden Torna

    Gh0sty wrote:Welcome to OmniOne! We sure are glad to have you with us!

    Thanks! What's the best way to start getting involved with the region? I've checked out the constitution, and it mentions that a nation needs a population of 500 million citizens before they can run for office - which I am a ways from having just made this nation. I'm more interested in the legal/judicial side anyways, but I'm unsure where to go from here.

    The Utopian Autocratic Realm of Bluelight-R006

    Golden Torna wrote:Thanks! What's the best way to start getting involved with the region? I've checked out the constitution, and it mentions that a nation needs a population of 500 million citizens before they can run for office - which I am a ways from having just made this nation. I'm more interested in the legal/judicial side anyways, but I'm unsure where to go from here.

    We have elections in May and November every year. But our Supreme Court is currently entirely vacant and we plan to host special elections for it in August (as part of the midterm elections to fill vacancies) so you could have a go on that. All government offices in the legislature, executive, and judiciary require a minimum population of 500 nations to take office, but I’m pretty sure you could make it by then.

    On our discord, we also have a roleplay and a military and we’re currently looking for ambassadors as part of our ambition to build foreign affairs with other regions. As for that, you’ll have to contact Calnodia for further info. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here!

    Enjoy your stay in OmniOne!

    The Kaiserreich of Independent Leipzig

    Bittenfeld=Bittencharge
    Seriously, why is he so stupid?
    {Feat. Reading LOGH(은하영웅전설)}

    Forum View