NATION

PASSWORD

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum (elected )

Founder: The Antarctica Founders of Joop

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Influential: 110th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 167th Largest Black Market: 324th+38
Highest Economic Output: 370th Most Nations: 431st Highest Disposable Incomes: 756th Smartest Citizens: 826th Most Valuable International Artwork: 872nd Largest Mining Sector: 946th Most Corrupt Governments: 987th Largest Information Technology Sector: 998th Highest Poor Incomes: 1,167th Healthiest Citizens: 1,203rd Largest Publishing Industry: 1,210th Highest Average Incomes: 1,222nd Most Scientifically Advanced: 1,258th Lowest Crime Rates: 1,284th Most Beautiful Environments: 1,331st Most Armed: 1,461st Most Advanced Public Transport: 1,503rd Most Advanced Public Education: 1,618th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 1,657th Largest Governments: 1,660th Highest Wealthy Incomes: 1,713th Most Secular: 1,916th Highest Food Quality: 1,979th Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector: 2,011th Largest Agricultural Sector: 2,117th Fattest Citizens: 2,205th Largest Soda Pop Sector: 2,225th Most Advanced Law Enforcement: 2,289th Most Subsidized Industry: 2,312th Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 2,342nd Most Avoided: 2,349th Largest Retail Industry: 2,353rd Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 2,409th Most Cultured: 2,425th Largest Populations: 2,470th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 2,477th Most Inclusive: 2,551st Most Developed: 2,620th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Antarctica!

An ancient, free, democratic region surrounding the South Pole. A region of rugged individualism committed to National Sovereignty, Space Weapons, Polar Bears, and Democracy. "All things are changing, and we are changing with them."

LinkRegional Board | Factbook | Regional Map | Regional Currency: Polar Crown | General of the Grand Army: Piedra Negra


Founding Member of the ADN | Former Member of SIREN and the LinkFRA

WA Members: Please endorse The Voltarum.
Embassy Applicants: Obtain Delegate agreement before filing an Embassy exchange request.

Founded 2003


Embassies: Antarctic Oasis, Arctic, India, Atlantis, Forest, Nasicournia, Oceania, Founderless, and Asia.

Tags: Casual, Defender, Eco-Friendly, Featured, Independent, Map, Medium, National Sovereigntist, and Social.

Regional Power: High

Antarctica contains 41 nations, the 431st most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Antarctica

World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.

As a region, Antarctica is ranked 25,161st in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.

1.The Precious Taters of HobbitatDemocratic Socialists“Om nom nom”
2.The Self-Proclaimed Empire of AP0CALYPSEPsychotic Dictatorship“Do not despair, for the appointed time is near.”
3.The Omnipotent Consortium of AthaniCompulsory Consumerist State“He who slings mud generally loses ground.”
4.The Socialist Alliance of MercobiaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken”
5.The Zero Two of 02Capitalizt“Rise Up!”
6.The Grim Frostbitten Kriegdom of HialtiCivil Rights Lovefest“Leaving the Posers Behind Since 2004”
7.The Ambassadorial Office of Free4AllIron Fist Consumerists“Everybody gets to make up their own motto”
8.The Free Land of AnshaqiaAnarchy“Freedom now!!”
9.The Globalist Republic of ParaceliaFather Knows Best State“Build build build”
10.The Republic of Big GovnoCompulsory Consumerist State“Shlt should scream louder”
12345»

Regional Happenings

More...

Antarctica Regional Message Board

Messages

Post self-deleted by Paracelia.

The Globalist Republic of Paracelia

United Kanter wrote:With United Kanter opposing the decision of the new found government in Paracelia:

[Declaration]
The UK will start movement of troops into pro-revolutionary territories of Para. These missions are in support of the revolutionaries in hopes of future partnerships.


There are no revolutionaries... They mostly died in the war although many disagree they do not think they wanna ruin a United Paracelia again.many nations supported the country in return it became a globalist republic pushing for Antarctic Cooperation.

The Controlled States of United Kanter

Paracelia wrote:There are no revolutionaries... They mostly died in the war although many disagree they do not think they wanna ruin a United Paracelia again.many nations supported the country in return it became a globalist republic pushing for Antarctic Cooperation.

With this new intel*

United Kanter starts to push out propaganda via loud speakers and television- proposing the idea of rebuilding the revolutionaries.

With this, the UK sends the following letter to the Paracelia government.

Subject: Coming to common grounds.

Good day to whom this may concern.

As you may have noted, there has been heavy UK Troop movement in your nation. The UK believes in ruling with an Iron Fist and despises the idea of an elected government. With this - we, the leadership of the renowned nation United Kanter propose the following:

Allow for the creation of an independent and sovereign micro-nation lead by the revolutionaries so they may be able to declare themselves free from your tyranny.

Allow free trade and travel to and from the new nation.

Have no military occupation of the new nation.

These demands are non-negotiable. Furthermore, should the revolutionaries decide “they do not wish to create their own independent nation,” United Kanter will oblige by securing such positions.

This is no act of war, rather an act of sovereignty on behalf of the people who do not wish to be apart of the new regime.

We await your reply.
-Minister Ghann
Interim leader of the UK

The Globalist Republic of Paracelia

United Kanter wrote:With this new intel*

United Kanter starts to push out propaganda via loud speakers and television- proposing the idea of rebuilding the revolutionaries.

With this, the UK sends the following letter to the Paracelia government.

Subject: Coming to common grounds.

Good day to whom this may concern.

As you may have noted, there has been heavy UK Troop movement in your nation. The UK believes in ruling with an Iron Fist and despises the idea of an elected government. With this - we, the leadership of the renowned nation United Kanter propose the following:

Allow for the creation of an independent and sovereign micro-nation lead by the revolutionaries so they may be able to declare themselves free from your tyranny.

Allow free trade and travel to and from the new nation.

Have no military occupation of the new nation.

These demands are non-negotiable. Furthermore, should the revolutionaries decide “they do not wish to create their own independent nation,” United Kanter will oblige by securing such positions.

This is no act of war, rather an act of sovereignty on behalf of the people who do not wish to be apart of the new regime.

We await your reply.
-Minister Ghann
Interim leader of the UK

Paracelia orders bombing on UK troops by tresspassing territorial rights of the country.Paracelia has the rights of self defense therefore it has the rights to kill the foreign invaders thru forcefull means.We hope the revised armed forces will win a decisive victory.

As you can see we have already signed a peace deal the creation of an autonomous region in Paracelia.With the United Kanter breaking peace and ordering troops inside the country calling it an act of sovereignty i guess that's the new name for war.

Paracelian people had had enough wishing for peace which the United Kanter broke.

The Dictatorship of Hienza-yne

United Kanter wrote:With this new intel*

United Kanter starts to push out propaganda via loud speakers and television- proposing the idea of rebuilding the revolutionaries.

With this, the UK sends the following letter to the Paracelia government.

Subject: Coming to common grounds.

Good day to whom this may concern.

As you may have noted, there has been heavy UK Troop movement in your nation. The UK believes in ruling with an Iron Fist and despises the idea of an elected government. With this - we, the leadership of the renowned nation United Kanter propose the following:

Allow for the creation of an independent and sovereign micro-nation lead by the revolutionaries so they may be able to declare themselves free from your tyranny.

Allow free trade and travel to and from the new nation.

Have no military occupation of the new nation.

These demands are non-negotiable. Furthermore, should the revolutionaries decide “they do not wish to create their own independent nation,” United Kanter will oblige by securing such positions.

This is no act of war, rather an act of sovereignty on behalf of the people who do not wish to be apart of the new regime.

We await your reply.
-Minister Ghann
Interim leader of the UK

Hienza-yne sends more drones with bombs and weapons, some soldiers and land mines to attack the revolutionaries in Paracelia
We also started doing counter-revolutionary propaganda through social media, loudspeakers and television.

The Controlled States of United Kanter

Paracelia wrote:Paracelia orders bombing on UK troops by tresspassing territorial rights of the country.Paracelia has the rights of self defense therefore it has the rights to kill the foreign invaders thru forcefull means.We hope the revised armed forces will win a decisive victory.

As you can see we have already signed a peace deal the creation of an autonomous region in Paracelia.With the United Kanter breaking peace and ordering troops inside the country calling it an act of sovereignty i guess that's the new name for war.

Paracelian people had had enough wishing for peace which the United Kanter broke.

The counter attacks against the United Kanter were extremely successful on your part*

The UK continues to acknowledge their actions as acts of sovereignty.

With the counter attacks - The UK now begins surrounding the nation of Paracelia forcefully cutting trade. The UK also now removes most of remaining troops from Para. With these actions it may become apparent that the people of Para are scared and tired. With one war complete- and another on the horizon, the UK continues to push propaganda in support of the revolutionaries and now makes claims that the new found government is eager for war and has no regard for the safety of her own citizens.

Hienza-yne wrote:Hienza-yne sends more drones with bombs and weapons, some soldiers and land mines to attack the revolutionaries in Paracelia
We also started doing counter-revolutionary propaganda through social media, loudspeakers and television.

[Declaration]
United Kanter declares war on the nation of Hienza-yne for attacks. The UK believes Para could have and should have been able to defend herself.

Though war has been declared, there are currently no troop movements towards HY.

Actions taken thus far include: Trade sanctions and propaganda regarding recklessly attacking a foreign nation where that should have had no play.

The Globalist Republic of Paracelia

United Kanter wrote:The counter attacks against the United Kanter were extremely successful on your part*

The UK continues to acknowledge their actions as acts of sovereignty.

With the counter attacks - The UK now begins surrounding the nation of Paracelia forcefully cutting trade. The UK also now removes most of remaining troops from Para. With these actions it may become apparent that the people of Para are scared and tired. With one war complete- and another on the horizon, the UK continues to push propaganda in support of the revolutionaries and now makes claims that the new found government is eager for war and has no regard for the safety of her own citizens.

[Declaration]
United Kanter declares war on the nation of Hienza-yne for attacks. The UK believes Para could have and should have been able to defend herself.

Though war has been declared, there are currently no troop movements towards HY.

Actions taken thus far include: Trade sanctions and propaganda regarding recklessly attacking a foreign nation where that should have had no play.

The war is not over yet we ask Antarctic Nations to help us.It is already factual that United Kanter spread terror among the populace calling war an act of sovereignty to hide its terrific claims.it did not have proper justification claiming war will bring liberation to our United people we have already suffered enough.

On the other hand Soverde Karachi implements a law that all Paracelians can fight against United Kanter without being in the army.Guerrilla warfare will be too stressful for most armies we expect the UK will forcefully leave.

With high patriotism we expect up to 80% of Paracelians will fight including children.Let us end this terror that is destroying our nation.

The Globalist Republic of Paracelia

United Kanter wrote:Public Statement from the UK

Greetings fellow international leaders,

Recently United Kanter made a decision regarding citizens speaking their minds in-terms of their displeasure in the UK Governmental activities.

Though this decision will not be spoken of in a public forum, we have noted that a few people have recently tried “leaving” our beloved country.

Obviously this is not okay - with that we ask, if your local authorities make contact with a UK Citizen, you place them into custody. Upon that action- we ask that you notify a UK Embassy, so that we may extradite them for their crimes.

With respect,

Minister Shile Thybe
Minister of Defense

Even their People wants to escape their tyrrany.Paracelians will fight to death and will never surrender.

The Morally Questionable People of Flibblers

Flibble.

The Dictatorship of Hienza-yne

United Kanter wrote:The counter attacks against the United Kanter were extremely successful on your part*

The UK continues to acknowledge their actions as acts of sovereignty.

With the counter attacks - The UK now begins surrounding the nation of Paracelia forcefully cutting trade. The UK also now removes most of remaining troops from Para. With these actions it may become apparent that the people of Para are scared and tired. With one war complete- and another on the horizon, the UK continues to push propaganda in support of the revolutionaries and now makes claims that the new found government is eager for war and has no regard for the safety of her own citizens.

[Declaration]
United Kanter declares war on the nation of Hienza-yne for attacks. The UK believes Para could have and should have been able to defend herself.

Though war has been declared, there are currently no troop movements towards HY.

Actions taken thus far include: Trade sanctions and propaganda regarding recklessly attacking a foreign nation where that should have had no play.

Hienza-yne begins to bolster the defense anywhere an attack could occur, to keep the nation safe.

Start to happen trade sanctions and once more, more propaganda against the UK.

Forum View