WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Tags: Condemned, Democratic, Featured, Founderless, Future Tech, Game Player, Imperialist, Independent, Minuscule, Modern Tech, Monarchist, Password, and 3 others.Post Apocalyptic, Post-Modern Tech, and Role Player.
The New Inquisition contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in The New Inquisition
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, The New Inquisition is ranked 1,279th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Great German Empire of New Awesome Prussia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Your vital regions have been seized by Prussia.”|
|2.||The Unassuming Puppet State of Americad||Iron Fist Consumerists||“An equal opportunity hate group.”|
|3.||The Right-Wing Utopia of Vortyd||Right-wing Utopia||“Who dares wins”|
|4.||The Empire of The New Inquisition||Corporate Police State||“Nobody expects The New Inquisition!”|
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Empire of Death of the region Region of Death proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassyregionia of the region EmbassyRegionia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Die maschinenmensch ceased to exist.
- : The Elder Empire of The Iron Stars ceased to exist.
- : Gimli the dwarf ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of The New Inquisition arrived from Balder.
- : The Empire of The New Inquisition ceased to exist.
- : Ne somerset ceased to exist.
- : The Royal Federation of The Supreme nation of matheo of the region Matheo proposed constructing embassies.
The New Inquisition Regional Message Board
this is all your fault! I blame you!
no - remember the deal, it's always Onders fault!
i'm expecting to get a message saying 'greetings' any moment.
Nobody expects The New Inquisitors!
yep. bet this wasn't what you expected!
As much as I like to develop my nation in peace, we are under pressure again from the Security Council?
No messages were posted after this but its pretty obvious what happened next. The group fell apart due to lack of military support and low morale from the public and forces and government. Rest in Peace.