NATION

PASSWORD

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Grande Imperialista State of Arkkine

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Largest Agricultural Sector: 1,095th Largest Pizza Delivery Sector: 1,258th Lowest Overall Tax Burden: 1,317th+7
Highest Disposable Incomes: 1,402nd Rudest Citizens: 1,462nd Largest Furniture Restoration Industry: 1,886th Largest Publishing Industry: 2,258th Most Politically Free: 2,344th Largest Insurance Industry: 2,434th Largest Cheese Export Sector: 2,455th
World Factbook Entry

The Israeli Free Front is our new home!

This region is now history! Feel free to se it as a forum and peace talk grounds, because we will prob use it for that.



  1. 2

    𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠 𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔢

    FactbookInternational by Rusticus I Damianus . 270 reads.

  2. 2

    LSFF Alliance

    BulletinNews by Arkkine . 27 reads.

  3. 3

    FFA Alliance

    BulletinPolicy by Arkkine . 47 reads.

  4. 4

    UUFFA

    FactbookMilitary by Arkkine . 55 reads.

  5. 2

    Region Influence Ranks

    BulletinNews by Canogally . 329 reads.

▼ 2 More

Embassies: The Federation of Utopias Unitum, Eretz Israel, United Nations of Calebia, Novus Ordo, Allied conservative Union, The Glorious Nation of Arstotzka, Anti Fairy Pact, Odrya, The Three Isles, Guinea Kiribati, Arconian Empire, Lewisham, POLATION, United Imperial Union, matheo, The Official United Nations, and 14 others.Galactic Imperium, Imperial German Confederation, The Great Monarchical Nations, Gypsy Lands, White Hawks, Council of Minuscule and Small Regions, New Alvarez Union, Kingdom of Ramility, Letters and spaces, The AEP, Kavonia, Raxulan Empire, Asmor Federation Imperial Remnant, and The Pontic leauge.

The embassy with Odrya is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

The embassy with Kavonia is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

Tags: Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Conservative, Defender, Democratic, Free Trade, Independent, Liberal, Libertarian, Minuscule, Neutral, and 4 others.Password, Security Council, Socialist, and World Assembly.

The Free Front is home to a single nation.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Influential in The Free Front

World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.

As a region, The Free Front is ranked 24,100th in the world for Most Influential.

1.The Oppressed Peoples of Krivstonia the ReichNew York Times Democracy“Gott schütze das Reich”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Free Front Regional Message Board

Messages

The Nation of Federal republic of Socialsts

Brunholl wrote:We’re walking away from the merger to find alternative opportunity’s. This is a done deal

Please see the TOO RMB for further details, regarding why, feel free to respond on there with assurances questions etc.
Individual nations are more than welcome to still join, but this will not be a formal merge, and as such the order's ideals still apply
FRS
WA Delegate of TOO

The Yellow Holy Jewish State of Falafelandia

Wow…Zionism is indigenous people sharing and reclaiming their land from colonialism. Glad that merge is off

The Oppressed Peoples of Krivstonia the Reich

Hello there! This is Krivstonia's puppet.

Falafelandia wrote:Wow…Zionism is indigenous people sharing and reclaiming their land from colonialism. Glad that merge is off

I am working on the IFF

The Grande Imperialista State of Arkkine

Hey Everyone! Please move to The Israeli Free Front! That will be our new home.

The Constitutional Monarchy of Democratic Kingdom of South India

Qenoch wrote:No, I don't agree.

You want citizenship amd you want to travel to our region, and you want Independence. Basically, you want to be able to come in, vote, then leave. Not going to happen.

Your fixation with how this region is ran is disturbing at best. You have independence, you can go be independent. You can not have citizenship. You can travel wherever you want, but, no region, ever will give up their sovereignity like that, I've been playing since 2005, and not once have I heard of a region allowing an entire foreign region to take what you are asking for.

Notice how we don't ask you for citizenship. Notice how we stay out of your region. Notice how we don't message your players privately. We respect your independence, we always have. You need to respect ours and leave us alone. Only then will there be peace or whatever.

Besides, look at your constitution, you STOLE ours and changed the name of the region to yours. Please be independent, like you claim you want and come up with your own stuff.

This is my last post, dealing with this. Take it or leave it, your choice.

Krivstonia wrote:Does anyone know the bottom line on the Alvarez talks?

NAU did respond

Scus Dom wrote:no no not like that i just want my people to be allowed to travel to alvarez again for old time sake but i promise that will not happen if you still dont agree then deal

The Constitutional Monarchy of Democratic Kingdom of South India

TL;DR

Alvarez stopped talks (with good reason, although I may be biased, I kind of started this thing), Scus dom did a counter offer, and Alvarez wont respond. As shown by "This is my last post, dealing with this."

TL;DR of the TL;DR
Alvarez stopped talking entirely

The Island Kingdom of Arazian

Democratic Kingdom of South India wrote:TL;DR

Alvarez stopped talks (with good reason, although I may be biased, I kind of started this thing), Scus dom did a counter offer, and Alvarez wont respond. As shown by "This is my last post, dealing with this."

TL;DR of the TL;DR
Alvarez stopped talking entirely

We’re still up for discussion, just waiting for the NAU’s response. Qenoch will talk if the NAU either take or leave the offer we have put out, which honesty I hope they do (take the offer, I mean…) because we can leave this whole thing behind and start anew. Tbh the proposal is pretty fair in our eyes…

The Constitutional Monarchy of Democratic Kingdom of South India

Arazian wrote:We’re still up for discussion, just waiting for the NAU’s response. Qenoch will talk if the NAU either take or leave the offer we have put out, which honesty I hope they do (take the offer, I mean…) because we can leave this whole thing behind and start anew. Tbh the proposal is pretty fair in our eyes…

I believe they gave a response.

The Island Kingdom of Arazian

The peace talks are finally over, Scus Dom has agreed to our proposal and we have agreed to theirs. From here on out, no member of the NAU will telegram nations in Alvarez with intention of “recruiting” (with this intent being interpreted as “poaching”) (however, the NAU can still telegram us for other matters not concerning “recruiting”), the NAU will be independent from Alvarez but won’t be given Alvarezian citizenship due to our constitution and the fact that they’re now independent (this means [most importantly] that their votes won’t be counted in an Alvarez election or poll because they’re not citizens of Alvarez). Anyways, demands have been met and we’re satisfied. I only wish we can be allies from now on despite our past… :)

However, if one us (either Alvarez or the NAU) breaks any of the agreements made during this peace talk, there will be full out war between us (which I hope doesn’t come to that…)…

The Oppressed Peoples of Krivstonia the Reich

Arazian wrote:The peace talks are finally over, Scus Dom has agreed to our proposal and we have agreed to theirs. From here on out, no member of the NAU will telegram nations in Alvarez with intention of “recruiting” (with this intent being interpreted as “poaching”) (however, the NAU can still telegram us for other matters not concerning “recruiting”), the NAU will be independent from Alvarez but won’t be given Alvarezian citizenship due to our constitution and the fact that they’re now independent (this means [most importantly] that their votes won’t be counted in an Alvarez election or poll because they’re not citizens of Alvarez). Anyways, demands have been met and we’re satisfied. I only wish we can be allies from now on despite our past… :)

However, if one us (either Alvarez or the NAU) breaks any of the agreements made during this peace talk, there will be full out war between us (which I hope doesn’t come to that…)…

Got it

Forum View