WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Southwest Territory of Oreor
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Tennessee
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Tennessee is ranked 5,793rd in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The State of Caledoniae||Anarchy||“Agriculture and Commerce”|
|2.||The Colony of Trousdale County||Corporate Bordello||“Welcome to Trousdale”|
|3.||The State of Franklin||Anarchy||“He that can have patience can have what he will. ”|
|4.||The State of Thomas Ellis||Corporate Bordello||“Happy Summer Everyone”|
|5.||The Random Lightning Strikes of I_40||Father Knows Best State||“Mood: Agriculture and commerce”|
|6.||The Free Land of Tennesseeii||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Give Him 6”|
|7.||The Free Land of CrossVegas||New York Times Democracy||“Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.”|
|8.||The Southwest Territory of Oreor||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Agriculture and Commerce”|
|9.||The Unholy White Lined Wall of I 24||Father Knows Best State||“Mood: Twilight ripens to blackness”|
|10.||The Armed Republic of Andrew-Jackson||Democratic Socialists||“I regret that I have not hanged John C. Calhoun.”|
- : Womabt ceased to exist.
- : The Southwest Territory of Oreor updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Ronaldreagansdream ceased to exist.
- : Womabt arrived from The North American Sea.
- : The Free Land of Tennesseeii arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Southern Baptist Empire of The RCS of the region SEC Fanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Confederate States of Republic of Dixie of the region Dixie proposed constructing embassies.
- : Randomnationthat departed this region for North Dakota.
- : Randomnationthat arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Ronpauland ceased to exist.
Tennessee Regional Message Board
Thank you. Is it okay to have two separate accounts in the same region?
I had the same question. What a coincidence!
I have never yet heard a region rule against that.
Okay, because me and Tennesseeii are the same person.
There is no such rule about having more than one puppet in the same region, game wise that is. The region's founder may have different thoughts on the subject, though. I know of many regions that don't like more than one puppet from the same player. As far as having more than one WA nation, that is against the rules, plain and simple, no matter where they are located.
What does WA stand for?
Having more than 1 nation as a member of the World Assembly is against Nation States rules.
How do you know if you are in the World Assembly?
It isn't an automatic thing. You have to request to join the World Assembly to become a member.
A Nation that is a member will have the WA insignia and "WA member" in the upper right of their Nation's page,