WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Federation of Eura (elected )
Founder: The Rushmori Nation of Wigu
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Rushmore
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Rushmore is ranked 9,742nd in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Oppressed Peoples of Ituraitz||Capitalist Paradise||“Aurrera Ituraitz”|
|2.||The Matriarchy of Cassadaigua||Capitalizt||“Freedom, prosperity, glory.”|
|3.||The White Winter Queendom of Graintfjall||Capitalist Paradise||“By The People For The People”|
|4.||The Dominion of Oberour Ar Moro||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Ex rege ultio”|
|5.||The Republic of Zelena Planina||Capitalist Paradise||“Pride and Industry”|
|6.||The Dictatorship of Saint Leaner||Anarchy||“Ocked on faneticks, whercked fah mehy!”|
|7.||The Republic of Hudson Isles||Capitalist Paradise||“Pay Me”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Cabo Azure||Right-wing Utopia||“Justiša, Piedade, Lealdade”|
|9.||The United Republics of Yue Zhou||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“从海到天”|
|10.||The Free Land of Greater Sanford||Capitalizt||“Rushmore's PREMIER gridiron country”|
- : Qzvarkian qaz ceased to exist.
- : Ardengard ceased to exist.
- : Hispinas ceased to exist.
- : Whirl islands ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Old Ponyville arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Nueva orinoquia ceased to exist.
- : The United Federation of Eura rejected Sapphire Lands's request for regional embassies.
- : The Colony of Vallsolk arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Republic of West Bromwich Holme arrived from Walsingford.
- : The Equestrian Colony of New Ponyville arrived from Osiris.
Rushmore Regional Message Board
Only claim to "fame" in this I have is that I had the eventual champions at the brink of elimination in extra time, lol.
But all seriousness aside, congrats Cass, much deserved :)
The map update is about 2/3 done; if you have any map claims or changes you'd like made please post them to the thread (viewtopic.php?f=23&t=482568) very soon. I know I've been DM'd with questions and that there's been (permanent?) territorial changes as a result of the Nyowani Kitara crisis, so I'd encourage all of that to go in the thread in order to be on the map.