WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Doctor Who Universe, Asylum, U R N, The Bar on the corner of every region, Union of Republics, The Dirt Alliance, Federation of Planets Headquarters, Arconian Empire, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Winterfell, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Turkic Union, Future Earth, Coalition of Nations, The Western Isles, The New Commonwealth Society, and 32 others.The Erviadus Galaxy, St Abby, Pluviostan, United Imperial Union, Avadam Inn, Ivory Tower, Bus Stop, International Debating Area, Regionless, The Great Universe, Gypsy Lands, The Illuminati, Novo Brasil, Brasil, Fredonia, Union of Allied Planets, Usea, The Planet X, Hollow Point, The Region Of Gargery, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, RAMS, The Great Monarchical Nations, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, The Cult of PCHS, Sea, Oneid, Guinea Kiribati, Brennauer, Ankh Morpork, The Embassy, and Kingdom of Australia.
The embassy with Monarchist and Democratic Alliance is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Cyberius Confederation contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Cyberius Confederation
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, Cyberius Confederation is ranked 17,405th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Protectorate of Supersized Soldierz 12||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Flap Flap Boom!”|
|2.||The Republic of Yewblossom||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Pride and Industry”|
|3.||The Dark Shadows of Vampire Princess Miyu||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Tainted Blood”|
- : The Protectorate of Oversized Operativez 8 of the region Monarchist and Democratic Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Cyberius Confederation.
- : Embassy established between Kingdom of Australia and Cyberius Confederation.
- : The Jump point of Australia1 of the region Kingdom of Australia agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Protectorate of HMBS The Princess Elizabeth XXII departed this region for Suspicious.
- : The Republic of HBMS Britannia Rule the Waves departed this region for Suspicious.
- : The Republic of HBMS Britannia Rule the Waves updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Rogue Nation of Legionnary XX departed this region for Kingdom of Australia.
- : The Republic of HBMS Britannia Rule the Waves proposed constructing embassies with Kingdom of Australia.
- : The Republic of HBMS Britannia Rule the Waves changed the region's banner.
- : The Republic of HBMS Britannia Rule the Waves altered the region's flag.
Cyberius Confederation Regional Message Board
Kuriko got his way and was able to raid Syria.
Yes, that was horrible news, and how the majority were so quick to side with him (probably without independent investigation).
Sending a token of continued friendship:
**delivers a basket of muffins, pastries, jam and butter, and Hershey's kisses**
Oh, bye, the embassies are closing...
Thank you for being a strong, wise, and knd embassy.
We will miss you!
Rest In Peace....We'll Miss You
Thank you for your kind wishes!
Ok nvm the embassy didnt close down i guess...
Good day everyone,
I'd like to announce that the inauguration for our new Prime Mistress, Lorila, will be taking place on Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 9:45 am Eastern American Time. This event will be held on Discord, in which you may join here: https://discord.gg/EKK4nx6auf
Everyone who wants to attend is welcome to. See you there,
Good day everyone,
As an embassy of The Region Of Gargery, you all have a voice in the future of it. And, with the current inactivity and problems our region is facing, it has never been more important for us to request help from our allies.
That's why TRG: May Gargery Thrive has been enacted. This will be a policy, written by people on a task force, that will aim to get Gargery out of it's rut. If you want to join the task force, and help us (with as little or as much involvement as you wish), then follow this link to join a Discord server: https://discord.gg/rRKHFcYVy4
You can also join, and just oversee operations. Whatever you want.
Once you join, just read the last part of the welcome channel to get special embassy privileges.
I appreciate all of you,
The Constitutional Monarchy of Aredita
P.S. We've been having some trouble with the Discord link, so just let me know if you can't get it.