The Artamvian Idyllic Nation of Modra is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its parental licensing program, digital currency, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.169 billion Modrans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jlbu. The average income tax rate is 89.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Modran economy, worth a remarkable 1,546 trillion Gold coins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 168,703 Gold coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The government regularly reassures citizens that there are no monsters under their beds, there's a mortuary next to every Modran restaurant, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast, and dessert dishes make up the Modran breakfast menu. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Modra's national animal is the bat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Madd.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Modra, dessert dishes make up the Modran breakfast menu.
- : Following new legislation in Modra, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast.
- : Following new legislation in Modra, there's a mortuary next to every Modran restaurant.
- : Modra applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Modra resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Modra, the government regularly reassures citizens that there are no monsters under their beds.
- : Following new legislation in Modra, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags.
- : Modra endorsed The Empire of Karicole.
- : Modra endorsed The Commonwealth of Urasimu wa Kati.
- : Modra was endorsed by The Republic of Harmonic Yeetlandia.