|Leader||Elentári Sirithil nos Fëanor|
The Eternal Ascendancy of Menelmacar is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Elentári Sirithil nos Fëanor with a fair hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, daily referendums, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 35.16 billion Menelmacari live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vinyatírion. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Menelmacari economy, worth an astonishing 12,224 trillion Menelmacari credits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 347,693 Menelmacari credits, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,103,710 per year while the poor average 83,463, a ratio of 13.2 to 1.
'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office, the Menelmacar Enquirer offers weekly cash prizes for 'most blasphemous song, story, or cartoon', city rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of experimental delivery drones, and Menelmacar's Medieval Faire is renowned as one of the best in the region. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Menelmacar's national animal is the Great Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Menelmacar's influence in Tareldanore fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Menelmacar's influence in Tareldanore rose from "Apprentice" to "Hermit".
- : Menelmacar password-protected Tareldanore.
- : Menelmacar relocated from Osiris to Tareldanore.
- : Menelmacar removed regional password protection from Tareldanore.
- : Menelmacar changed the regional password in Tareldanore.
- : Menelmacar was refounded in Osiris.
- : Menelmacar ceased to exist in Tareldanore.
- : Menelmacar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Menelmacar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.