|Leader||Connor the Android|
|Faith||the Church of Kannap|
|Currency||Royal Kannapian Krona|
The Android Sent by Cyberlife of Kannap is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Connor the Android with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, rampant corporate plagiarism, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 19.446 billion Kannapians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Environment, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Malenium. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Kannapian economy, worth a remarkable 3,082 trillion Royal Kannapian Kronor a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Soda Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 158,523 Royal Kannapian Kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
"Day of the Rope" is the top song of the summer, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, it's considered a civil right to be allowed to neglect and mistreat your own children, and where there's smoke there's the Kannapian Forestry Department. Crime is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Kannap's national animal is the Nighthawk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Church of Kannap.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kannap was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Kannap, where there's smoke there's the Kannapian Forestry Department.
- : Following new legislation in Kannap, it's considered a civil right to be allowed to neglect and mistreat your own children.
- : Following new legislation in Kannap, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Following new legislation in Kannap, "Day of the Rope" is the top song of the summer.
- : Kannap was endorsed by The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
- : Following new legislation in Kannap, opposition party MPs campaign shirtless to show off their numerous lash scars.
- : Following new legislation in Kannap, Connor the Android signs the laws but abides by none of them.
- : Following new legislation in Kannap, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
- : Following new legislation in Kannap, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Ownzone, Feladria, Novian Republics, Atsvea, Ruinenlust, Ransium, Effazio, Lura, Turbeaux, Ordand, Anachronolandia, Ironic Remarks, Cat-Herders United, Canaltia, Simbolon, Middle Barael, Verdant Haven, Love and Nature, The Most Serene Republicans, Blon Gre, Terrabod, The Black Forrest, East Stederland, Caterasia, Hyon Delta, Tscharva, Chilledsville, The Void Territories, Litauengrad, Hoochlandia, Garbelia, Blue Nagia, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Rivienland, Daarwyrth, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Foir, Uniania Geeth, Zinguanaville, Ordealius, and Jutsa.